• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Looking for friends

It is a CyberPower built desktop PC. i7 4970 CPU @ 3.6 ghz with a GTX 970 graphics card. I need to upgrade the RAM I'm only running 8 gigs at the moment, this can handled 32. Windows 10 as well. Yeah, I'm happy with it for the most part. I wish I had a different case though, looking at it now I'm not sure I like it, I think the mic and headphone jacks are dodgy as well.
Nice!

Thanks! I do kind of wish I held on for a couple of months until the then next generation of the Intel cores released but, well, you can be hold on for months and technology never stops for you. I keep looking at the GTX 10 series graphics cards too. 8 gigs of VRAM is mouthwatering compared to my 4* gigs of VRAM in my 970. Would make modding games like Skyrim even better! Ha.

Thanks! I do kind of wish I held on for a couple of months until the then next generation of the Intel cores released but, well, you can be hold on for months and technology never stops for you. I keep looking at the GTX 10 series graphics cards too. 8 gigs of VRAM is mouthwatering compared to my 4* gigs of VRAM in my 970. Would make modding games like Skyrim even better! Ha.
Hey I'm in the same family with you. the 970m it's fine for what I have I'm not an ultra PC elitist but the 900 series is still a beast to me but I know if you want to go pro the 1000 series is where it's at well maybe heh heh?!

Hey I'm in the same family with you. the 970m it's fine for what I have I'm not an ultra PC elitist but the 900 series is still a beast to me but I know if you want to go pro the 1000 series is where it's at well maybe heh heh?!
for Skyrim do you have the special edition? I wanna try it in VR!

Yep, 970 is still ahead of the consoles anyway. I'm like you, I don't really pick sides. I think brand loyalty is a waste of time; these companies haven't personally done anything for me, I owe them no favours. I do have to laugh when you see people get really carried away with it, I'm glad I'm not like them any more.

But I don't own a console at the moment because I don't see enough reasons to buy one. Most games available I can play on my PC and at better quality settings, so why bother?

Anyway, I'll leave it a few generations before I upgrade again. The 11 series will probably be out at some point soon anyway. Not like I'm gonna bite for those either but you get want I'm saying.

Yep, 970 is still ahead of the consoles anyway. I'm like you, I don't really pick sides. I think brand loyalty is a waste of time; these companies haven't personally done anything for me, I owe them no favours. I do have to laugh when you see people get really carried away with it, I'm glad I'm not like them any more.

But I don't own a console at the moment because I don't see enough reasons to buy one. Most games available I can play on my PC and at better quality settings, so why bother?

Anyway, I'll leave it a few generations before I upgrade again. The 11 series will probably be out at some point soon anyway. Not like I'm gonna bite for those either but you get want I'm saying.
Ha! Yeah man I'll play wateva too But I'm not going to lie there's something about a keyboard and mouse. I have a laptop and I like the portable side and graphics options. But the only games I've ever modded was the Doom games but it was simple. Wow series 11?

According to other threads on this site, Canada (& Australia) don't accept autie immigrants.
OMG . Thank God I'm locked in Aspie closet. I've lived in six countries so far... I cannot even imagine not being accepted in a country because of that. WOW. Shocking.

It seems like the state I live in is one of the worst for Autism. It's in the top 4 in the country. I always wondered why I got so much headache. It had me associating. But it's weird. Yeah I may use the term nerotiypcal and gone through some stuff but I don't hate em I mean it is what it is and I survive. I talk with other nerotypicals online and I have a couple of foreign ones who have no problems with it they just tell me to do my best. But I still consider myself lucky I mean heck I'm not homeless I got food electric and so on. And I do act which helps but it sucks because I have to lie a lot when I do tell the truth I get ridiculed but I'm used to it but at the end of the day I don't hate I just accept because there's a lot of worse off people then me who aren't autustic. Even try to help them when I can but the way I talk on here it's really just out of frustration. Because between the years of 1994
and 2005 then the nerotypicals were some of the best people you could ever meet in the city. It's really hard for everybody here I just don't do the things that they do because I'll suffer a lot more. All I have to say is OH OH OH the nerotypicals!!

New Threads

Top Bottom