• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Little sister beat me up, really confused

rob76

I'm a 21 year old man, 6'1 and 110lbs. My little sister is 11 years old, 5'1 and 70lbs. I was just sitting on my bed when she snuck up behind me and pushed me to the ground. She pinned me grabbing my arms and started hitting me with it and she just felt a lot stronger than me. I tapped out.

The next day I was sitting on the couch with her and she randomly wrapped her thighs around my waist and squeezed until I submitted. She said she wouldn't let go until I said I was "an ugly retard" which I reluctantly said because I could barely breathe. Now whenever I breathe heavily there's a popping feeling on my ribs and it's really bruised.

I've always known I was weak, but I always assumed I was stronger than my little sister. I don't understand how she can be stronger when she's 11 years old and a girl on top of that.

Is this another medical problem? I'm far more muscular than her so I don't understand why she's able to do this. Is there a medical problem where muscle doesn't transfer to strength? Or is it just wrestling technique? She's not trained in anything so I doubt that.

Your BMI is 15, which is way low and considered to be a "very high health risk." Have you seen a doctor?

rbch_02215.png

Your BMI is 15, which is way low and considered to be a "very high health risk." Have you seen a doctor?

rbch_02215.png

My weight isn't a problem, I'm fine. I do cross country so I need to be skinny. I'm more concerned with how she was physically able to do this, I know I'm weak but I'm not that weak and I'd imagine her BMI is at a similar scale.

Plot reve-ask your parents about this, and/or at least find a doctor you sound like you're injured.

I think I'll tell them if she does it again, at the moment it's a little embarrassing. I've booked an appointment, it's popping more frequently (everytime I move). I don't know what it is, can't be a broken rib or I'd be in more pain.

My weight isn't a problem, I'm fine. I do cross country so I need to be skinny. I'm more concerned with how she was physically able to do this, I know I'm weak but I'm not that weak and I'd imagine her BMI is at a similar scale.

I think I'll tell them if she does it again, at the moment it's a little embarrassing. I've booked an appointment, it's popping more frequently (everytime I move). I don't know what it is, can't be a broken rib or I'd be in more pain.

There's a difference between being skinny and highly underweight. Your bmi should be at least 18,5. This can also be one of the reasons for the weakness you mentioned. A malnutritioned body does not work as well as it should and just like a not oiled machine breaks down sooner or later. I'm almost as tall as you while being currently about 65 kg which is considered skinny bordering on a tad bit too thin by my aquintances.

There's a difference between being skinny and highly underweight. Your bmi should be at least 18,5. This can also be one of the reasons for the weakness you mentioned. A malnutritioned body does not work as well as it should and just like a not oiled machine breaks down sooner or later. I'm almost as tall as you while being currently about 65 kg which is considered skinny bordering on a tad bit too thin by my aquintances.

I'm saying if I'm malnourished, then she's even more malnourished. Her BMI was actually lower than mine. I have more muscle than her and she's a female child. This doesn't explain anything.

If your sister continue to hit you then tell your parents. Hitting people for no reason is not alright regardless of age. You don't want your sister to grow up thinking it's alright to hit someone with no reason.

I am more concerned about the abuse you are receiving, as to how come a weaker person and female at that ( be careful there) can over power you, unless you say that she is weak because she is a girl and thus, she attacks to prove she is not what you say?

To put a person in a compromising situation like that and to degrade them even more, is clear cut emotional and physical abuse.

I agree with @Suzanne and @Luger999 This is bullying and needs to stop. You should have a word with your parents about it.
I did read somewhere that there is a link between autism and poor muscle tone, you might want to look into that.

I am more concerned about the abuse you are receiving, as to how come a weaker person and female at that ( be careful there) can over power you, unless you say that she is weak because she is a girl and thus, she attacks to prove she is not what you say?

To put a person in a compromising situation like that and to degrade them even more, is clear cut emotional and physical abuse.

Girls can be strong, but they can't be strong when they've never worked out before, when they're 11 years old and when they weigh 70lbs. And no, she attacks me unprovoked.

She did it again today. I wanted to leave the room but she kept blocking my path, I tried pushing her out of the way and then she dragged me to the floor and wrapped her thighs around my neck this time until I submitted. When she let go, I stood up and tried leaving again. Then she did the exact same thing. She made me submit 4 separate times with her thighs squeezing my neck until I was too dizzy to stand up.

She said she would stop if I agreed to do all of her homework from now on. I said okay. I feel like a complete loser. I spent like 2 hours doing her Christmas homework.

I agree with @Suzanne and @Luger999 This is bullying and needs to stop. You should have a word with your parents about it.
I did read somewhere that there is a link between autism and poor muscle tone, you might want to look into that.

I can barely tell strangers on the internet about it, I would be way too embarrassed to tell my parents. I don't want them thinking less of me. My dad values strength.

I guess that's a possibility.

Your ideal BMI weight is about 167. That weight would put you right in the middle of the green section of the chart I posted previously. According to world-class running coach Jack Daniels, elite runners should weigh about 15% less than their ideal BMI weight. That would put you at about 142 lbs, assuming you are an elite runner. If you're not world-class, the you should weigh more than 142. At 110 lbs, you are severely underweight, even for an elite runner. That explains why you are so weak and why your sister can pin you so easily. You simply do not have the muscle mass you need to carry your skeletal mass. I'm not trying to be critical here. I'm just stating facts. Your problems are much bigger than a bratty sister. You are putting your health at severe risk until you put on about 30-40 lbs.

Update: Once you put on the needed weight, the problem will take care of itself. You will weigh twice what your sister weighs and she will no longer be able to pin you.

Last edited:
It's good you brought it up here.
Sorry this is happening.
I grew up being hurt and abused by family members. In retrospect, I should have insisted that my parents make it stop. If it is too embarassing to bring this up to your parents, then find soneone perhaps at school to help you. Also, your sister needs help.
The embarassment and work that you will have to do now to get past this is a lot less than the problems it's gonna create later in life. Believe me.

Girls can be strong, but they can't be strong when they've never worked out before, when they're 11 years old and when they weigh 70lbs. And no, she attacks me unprovoked.

She did it again today. I wanted to leave the room but she kept blocking my path, I tried pushing her out of the way and then she dragged me to the floor and wrapped her thighs around my neck this time until I submitted. When she let go, I stood up and tried leaving again. Then she did the exact same thing. She made me submit 4 separate times with her thighs squeezing my neck until I was too dizzy to stand up.

She said she would stop if I agreed to do all of her homework from now on. I said okay. I feel like a complete loser. I spent like 2 hours doing her Christmas homework.

Please, please, Rob, TELL SOMEONE who can stop this. She is outrageous taking advantage of you and it is making me VERY ANGRY that she is getting away with it!

Just to answer how she is able to overpower you, Rob. It is called: the surprise element. Taking from what you say, she basically takes you unaware which means, that you have no time to gether your wits and react and seems to me, that she is aware of this and why she jumps you. She is CLEARLY trying to take advantage of you being autistic to blackmail you, which should take away the embarrassed aspect, because if you were not surprised, then she would not be able to have a hold over you and thus, she wouldn't be able to blackmail you.

So, it is either: you be on your guide, so she cannot surprise you or you take charge of your own welbeing and get this sorted out, because, she is not about to leave the family home any time soon, at 11 and you being 21 can leave home, but for what ever reason, you are not and thus, must do something about this, for your own peace of mind.

Please, please, Rob, TELL SOMEONE who can stop this. She is outrageous taking advantage of you and it is making me VERY ANGRY that she is getting away with it!

She gets in trouble at school all the time, she's been suspended twice. My parents just ground her for the weekend and she continues like she was before. I know if I tell them A) It would be embarrassing B) She would make it worse once she's not grounded again. I'm scared of her

Just to answer how she is able to overpower you, Rob. It is called: the surprise element. Taking from what you say, she basically takes you unaware which means, that you have no time to gether your wits and react and seems to me, that she is aware of this and why she jumps you. She is CLEARLY trying to take advantage of you being autistic to blackmail you, which should take away the embarrassed aspect, because if you were not surprised, then she would not be able to have a hold over you and thus, she wouldn't be able to blackmail you.

So, it is either: you be on your guide, so she cannot surprise you or you take charge of your own welbeing and get this sorted out, because, she is not about to leave the family home any time soon, at 11 and you being 21 can leave home, but for what ever reason, you are not and thus, must do something about this, for your own peace of mind.

But it's not always by surprise, sometimes I see it coming and can't do anything about it. Her legs felt really muscular when they were squeezing me too. I'm starting to think that she's just stronger than me which doesn't make sense and is really pathetic.

My parents want me to live with them, they're over-protective. Plus, I don't really have the money to leave.

New Threads

Top Bottom