• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

lets recommend albums!!

I thought the following was an interesting Youtube comment:

"J.M. G.5 years ago
I grew up in Amherst, a little older than J Mascis. My little sister was his age, same high school class. He was "Joe" back then. You've got to realize... he was only 5 years out of h.s. when he made this record. Phenomenal! No one in Amherst would have seen that coming! One of my first serious romances was with someone from his class! He was a nerd! A stoner nerd! Little did any of us know that this "stoner nerd" was hard at work at seeing his musical vision metamorphisize into singular reality. By the time this record came out, I had already been playing in several bands in Boston. But I'll be honest, I was blown away and a little jealous. I knew I'd never be able to approach this kind of uniqueness. I got over it a long time ago. Now I'm content with who I am and what my life is about. But I'll never forget hearing this for the first time..."

New Threads

Top Bottom