• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Last thing that made you cry?

Mia

V.I.P Member
What was the last thing, occurrence, movie, commercial, song, or words that made you sad or brought a tear to your eye? There's a song in this movie that did that:

Nothing these days really makes me cry per say, but there's a few things that made me sad; seeing innocent people get hurt/bullied always makes me sad, because it just reminds me of my past all too well.

The other thread doesn't seem that similar.
It only asks for things that 'made you upset.'
It doesn't specify that you cried.

crying
This thread asks what makes you cry.
It doesn't specifically ask for the most recent
crying episode.

The other thread doesn't seem that similar.
It only asks for things that 'made you upset.'
It doesn't specify that you cried.

crying
This thread asks what makes you cry.
It doesn't specifically ask for the most recent
crying episode.

Fair enough. Apologies.

Part of what I do is look for duplicates on the Forum.
I am concerned that items not be duplicates and that
they are appropriate for the category in which they
were placed.

Are we talking happy tears or sad tears?

Happy tears: today when I woke up from a nap and turned the light on, it woke up my cat, who was right next to me. He turned towards me, let out the faintest meow, then started purring. I felt loved, I guess? Like he was happy that I was awake and with him, and that made me cry.

Sad tears:
I've been saying a lot of things about the homeless Black man who was killed in NYC, and that breaks my heart every single time.
Also, I read the posts on having children last night, and it made me cry because I want kids, but I realized it's a terrible idea. I already knew I can't stand noise and messiness, but I had never considered all that a baby or toddler implied. And there's no way I can provide a stable environment, unless meltdown contests can be part of it. I'm still very sad, and I think about to cry over it again.

The A-Team by Ed Sheeran, specifically with the music video. It hit home; I tried to save a girl like that from that kind of life but I couldn't. So it made me cry.

New Threads

Top Bottom