• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Well, that is what is visible.
But by saying 'Lol' there is
the implication of the unseen,
to be taken on faith, apparently.

post-33199-Im-not-dumb-I-just-have-a-comm-Fq7w.gif

Poor Cavin. I know Clark was a reporter for the Planet, but I have no idea who Lewis was. Maybe she meant Lois.
It's not that he knows useless trivia, just different trivia.

I know some strange trivia. Like I still remember all the license plates of all the cars I've had and all the ones my parents have had since I was 4 years old. That's not really very useful. It's a shame currently relevant information doesn't stick that firmly in my memory!!

New Threads

Top Bottom