• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Laid off from work today

Writing on the road in cold and chilly Fort MacLeod Alberta... Had a good day so far exploring... A brutal cold wind in Granum... Taken at least a few snowy photos

Just been told I’m going to have 3/4 less of the money I had left for last month I’ve partially dislocated my right shoulder so it’s got to be unbearable trying to survive on that I never get a break

Hope it works out for you... Sounds tough

Writing on the road in cold and chilly Fort MacLeod Alberta... Had a good day so far exploring... A brutal cold wind in Granum... Taken at least a few snowy photos
Thank God you’re getting snow it’s unnatural here It should not be 6° and it shouldn’t be 12° tomorrow it should be -1 or two all the diseases will never be killed

One photo from today's adventure, it did help, going for a drive is very therapeutic for me, same spot as the previous photo, a little more snow... And thanks for all your thoughts

Claresholm 01.jpg

Last edited:
That's tough, sorry to hear. Business can be cold and harsh. Companies are not always loyal to their employees. Hopefully you can spin it into a positive.

New Threads

Top Bottom