• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Laffy Taffy Jokes

DaisyRose

V.I.P Member
Does anyone read the jokes on the Laffy Taffy wrappers? I find some of them funny, but some that miss the point. I’m eating some now and looking at them and thought to ask what people think of them. I have to say there is one that was funny to me.

What type of grade only gets better. An Upgrade.

What type of tree can give high fives. A palm tree.

I'm not familiar with Laffy Taffy, but I googled it and this came up:

Why can't your nose be 12 inches long?
- Because then it would be a foot.

Wow. :laughing: That's what we call seriously dry humor here.

I haven't seen much of Laffy Taffy, but the "jokes" in them sound like the ones I remember reading in children's books as a kid that wouldn't make a 5-year-old laugh.

I haven't seen much of Laffy Taffy, but the "jokes" in them sound like the ones I remember reading in children's books as a kid that wouldn't make a 5-year-old laugh.
Why Is A Bad Joke Like A Bad Pencil?
Because it has no point

What’s thin, white, and scary?

Homework.

Do they have to be specifically jokes from Laffy Taffy, or can they be any jokes you know?

What’s thin, white, and scary?

Homework.

Do they have to be specifically jokes from Laffy Taffy, or can they be any jokes you know?
I was curious about Laffy Taffy. I love reading all the jokes people are sharing.

I'm not familiar with Laffy Taffy, but I googled it and this came up:

Why can't your nose be 12 inches long?
- Because then it would be a foot.

Wow. :laughing: That's what we call seriously dry humor here.
That is definitely a joke I would make, and I'm often told that I have a dry sense of humor.
I don't know if I would say I have "a dry sense of humor," or rather that I provide cynical commentary on pretty much everything lol

Okay. I remember lots of favorite jokes from
when I was a child.

What lies at the bottom of the ocean and shakes?

A nervous wreck.

Does anyone read the jokes on the Laffy Taffy wrappers? I find some of them funny, but some that miss the point. I’m eating some now and looking at them and thought to ask what people think of them. I have to say there is one that was funny to me.

What type of grade only gets better. An Upgrade.

What type of tree can give high fives. A palm tree.

There are jokes on the wrappers? All my life I ate Laffy Taffy but I did not know there were jokes on the package I could read. It makes sense but I never thought about it. I wish I had known. I like simple funny jokes.

New Threads

Top Bottom