• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Label for people that only want to stick with boys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ephraim Becker

V.I.P Member
Is there a label for people that are anti-females and only want to stick with boys their whole life? I'm just so sick and fed up with girls right now and trying to find a facebook group for autistic people that just have boys on it. What do identify as?

mgtow is the only thing that comes to mind, but they won't shut up about woman. I don't really like talking to girls either because they are mostly mean to me. I knew a few nice girls when i was younger tho.

Not a clone of myself. Something similar to me. I already have a friend with this criteria already but he lives far away from me. I want to find another person with criteria who would want to move in with me or at least be another friend. There were other people with this criteria at my camp but I ruined it without realizing that it was bad by looking at their medications.

its about "man going their own way" but they still talk about woman all the time like how bad they are etc. If you dont want to interact with woman just get into some male dominant hobbys.
There's no such thing as male dominant hobbies anymore. There's a woman as a co-worker that works as a programmer and woman can even play sports. There are girls that are into tech as well. There's no escape from girls anymore. I thought autism could be an escape from girls because there's more diagnosed men than women that have autism but undiagnosed women just come on and forums and facebook groups let self diagnosed people join.

There's no such thing as male dominant hobbies anymore. There's a woman as a co-worker that works as a programmer and woman can even play sports. There are girls that are into tech as well. There's no escape from girls anymore. I thought autism could be an escape from girls because there's more diagnosed men than women that have autism but undiagnosed women just come on and forums and facebook groups let self diagnosed people join.
Male dominant doesn't mean no woman. You could easily just choose to not interact or becomes friend with the few woman that are in those hobbies. The programming/tech discords i have been in have been almost exclusively filled with guys. Maybe try finding some discords that are focused on your interests, for me talking about interests are the only interaction with people i ever get, since its impossible for me to talk about everyday subjects with people, i often feel like my autism almost disappears when i can talk with people about something specific i have knowledge in.

The problem is jobs are wanting to have women inclusivity the workforce so it's harder to be with guys now. And finding groups would be hard to find people with my criteria.

There are many labels for that, most of them unflattering. Are you also cutting off your mother?

Is there a label for people that are anti-females and only want to stick with boys their whole life? I'm just so sick and fed up with girls right now and trying to find a facebook group for autistic people that just have boys on it. What do identify as?

Sexist.

Do you realize how biased you sound?!! Not only towards women (gender bias), but against people who are seeking a professional diagnosis, and an explanation for why they've always been different, but haven't had the chance to find it yet. (Classist and ableist). This sort of thing isn't tolerated anymore socially. (At least, less and less. No matter what attempts are made to bring this sort of hatred back)

There is nothing wrong with not wanting to be friends with woman. He can choose to be around which ever people he want.
Do you realize how biased you sound?!! Not only towards women (gender bias), but against people who are seeking a professional diagnosis, and an explanation for why they've always been different, but haven't had the chance to find it yet. (Classist and ableist). This sort of thing isn't tolerated anymore socially. (At least, less and less. No matter what attempts are made to bring this sort of hatred back)/QUOTE]
He says he doesn't like undiagnosed woman saying they have autism, he never said he didn't want woman to get diagnosed.

I am sorry you are fed up with women. I am not sure you will find a term that would be in any way flattering but you are free to stay unlabeled and just seek out male friendships.

I oppose the idea that there needs to be places to lock women out of at large. Of course if you had a hobby and only engaged in that with other men that could work but woman in general do deserve to pursue the things they like to do even if it's sports or some other thing that men also tend to like.

Women also deserve a space to talk about being autistic. I was diagnosed and got help at a good age and even before being diagnosed I was able to get services and help and for that I am lucky. Others however are less lucky and don't get that help. I do understand the frustration as those who have been able to fly under the radar undiagnosed tend to have different challenges than I do and I can find it hard to relate but they still deserve space girl or guy (and yes I see tons of undiagnosed or not diagnosed until late in life autistic men.)

I of course do not know the specifics of your frustration with women but I think it best to deconstruct it as many who go down the path you are heading end up even more depressed and angry as they box themselves into a worldview that has no solution. Find your own place in the world, choose your friends, decide who you want to engage with but typically seeing one large group as all the same tends to not work well for anybody. I wish you luck in finding friends.

Maybe this:

"Gynophobia is an irrational fear of women that causes anxiety when around women and, in some cases, the desire to avoid interactions with women. ‘Gyno’ is from the Greek for ‘woman’ and ‘phobia’ is Greek for fear."

While looking this up I came accross 'Tomophobia' and I thought 'No Way! There can't be a fear of Toms.' but it actually is: "the fear of surgical procedures or medical intervention."

"Gynophobia is an irrational fear of women that causes anxiety when around women and, in some cases, the desire to avoid interactions with women. ‘Gyno’ is from the Greek for ‘woman’ and ‘phobia’ is Greek for fear."
The usual term is "misogynist," but that usually includes your women relatives, too.

Here is a club that you can join,...
He-Man Women-Haters Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Threads

Top Bottom