• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Kitty litter, saves the day

i don't think my parents ever did that... Might explain the pack of wolves always following us around :)

You beat me to it Dragonless.. I'm a parent and I can certainly say that I'm not tempted in the least :p Though I grew up with a doberman (as well as parents) who seemed to be able to conjure dead squirrels out of the air when I walked him in the woods :eek:

Oh? Tell us more of this dobie wizard...

He was the biggest dobe I've ever seen - not a lot smaller than a great dane - and thought he was human.. he could also make armchairs vanish! :cool:
..He was a real chewer! He had his own armchair so he could sit with us and would proceed to eat almost the entire thing until there was little more than kindling left.. his foam-filled 'treats' were always a sight to behold..
He also loved loo paper - we could never leave the door open :D

New Threads

Top Bottom