• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Justin Banbury

HUSKAMUTE

Helo people
i 22 this is the only site like this i have eva used and i aint great at computers and my spelling is teribble but hay.I have been depressed for quite wile uncluding atempted suicide turns out i mildly aspergese i now am alot better. Interested in chatting to people who have had simialar problems and interests. I am into motorsport mainly cars, i love me doggys n pets and i love interesting debates about the world nature religeon science geograthy music and lots of other things.

ahh i get it now it aint that hard. for people reading i mean i get forum thread thing stuff now its my first time on a forum website

New Threads

Top Bottom