• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Just another guy lost in the Neuro-Typical contrast

Chance

"all who wander are not lost" - Tolkien
V.I.P Member
Hi everyone...
I just figured I would hang out in the ND world for a while. The NT's are too intense sometimes. Sometimes its nice to be around people who understand us, even if we don't we can try.

upload_2017-7-2_20-55-6.png

hey there, nice to meet you =)

z.plus: I'm just in.zoning from my limelight latenight out.zone, zerefore welzone to the zorum =)

Last edited:
Hi everyone...
I just figured I would hang out in the ND world for a while. The NT's are too intense sometimes. Sometimes its nice to be around people who understand us, even if we don't we can try.

Intense. That's a key word that comes to mind whenever I try to mingle with NT's. I'm not even sure if I know anyone on the spectrum in real life at this moment. Many people out there are capable of treating me in a civilized manner but they just don't understand me, and they tend to become really impatient with me from time to time; I just cannot handle that. Do they have any idea what that does to my self-esteem??

Welcome chance!
It's really supportive and friendly on here!
I hear ya! NTs are to intense .I find I relate to people on here more than people I meet in real life.

Welcome Chance.
This is a good place to be. I have a real life Aspie friend and we share the same obsessions. We are happy when we get together to talk. He says he feels I came into his life by 'chance' but ended up connecting and able to share a wealth of giving to each other through endless talks on our topic. We've both tried to talk with NTs only to be thought of as weirdos. It is good if one can find one of a kind. And there are a lot of good subjects here, too where you can just be yourself.;)

I get that so much. I have no choice but be surrounded by NT's and heck it is hard going. They think me weird because I do not get what is considered: normal behaviour patterns and I am confused, because they do not try to get me.

Coming on here, is like being able to breath.

New Threads

Top Bottom