• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Job rejection dealing..

I'm not sure which country the OP lives in in my province teaching is very well compensated they have very strong unions, which is why daughter in law wants to get into the public system. with her education a graduate degree is required to become principle or vice principle. she got her certificate in French, my suggestion to increase her chance of being employed in the public funded system or as they call it here the separate system. She Is multilingual fun my brother's wife a teacher also multilingual speaks fluent French. I suggested they get together for advice prior to getting her certificate as my sister-in-law was familiar with the university offering the certificate.
So far everything is going to plan. My plans always work except when I it for myself.

New Threads

Top Bottom