• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Jealous nt females

Suzanne

V.I.P Member
Because I struggle with self image, I also struggle when nt females are terribly disagreeable and makes me shudder and absolutely a sense of not wanting to be around them.

It is hard to face reality that it is often jealousy that results in females being plain nasty and makes me want to just associate with men.

Not to be the bearer of bad news, but men have their own unique ways of sucking... :p

I guess I get it, though. Hanging out with NT people, you're always going to be different. I think I also find that it gets easier if they are of some other category than me in some more obvious way, too - that makes it feel more okay, somehow.

Those women can only dream they were this awesome, right? :D

The crazy thing is there is absolutely nothing about me to be jealous over, but time and time again, I receive the same treatment from my sex. Ok, not every single female, but a certain type of female and in truth, I fear them a lot and do all I can to keep out of their view.

Not to be the bearer of bad news, but men have their own unique ways of sucking... :p

I guess I get it, though. Hanging out with NT people, you're always going to be different. I think I also find that it gets easier if they are of some other category than me in some more obvious way, too - that makes it feel more okay, somehow.

I know. I have experienced some catty men too, which is hard to deal with.

Jealousy is a corrosive thing, present in all genders, all races and all neurotypes. Coveting another's lifestyle, property, looks, partner, skills etc. is as old as the hills which is probably why so many holy books include it as a sin. We even see it in this community. How many times has someone expressed their jealousy at how they perceive other people to function?

In my personal experience, women have always been harder for me to get along with. I do have a few female friends, but the vast majority are male. In high school they were all female, but with hindsight 99.9% of them were not really my friends. I find males less confusing as (again in my experience) they tend to say what they mean more than females and for the most part are less bitchy.

Having said that, I still find any and all NT's to be quite hard work. I struggle with working out if people are joking or being serious a lot, especially in text or in PS4 parties, as opposed to face to face.

Jealousy has always confused me because every part of our lives is inseparable from its other parts so to desire one part of another person's lives is irrational.

And yet, I've experienced it anyway! :eek: Most often when I visit a friend's house and their family is amazing. :confused:

Then I try to just be happy for them. :cool:

Which works sometimes. :rolleyes:

I had a bad experience, with some nasty high-school girls.

In high school, during lunchtime, I consorted with a group of 4 girls and 1 guy, but only because I suspected that I had to (back then, I cared about "fitting in"). To maintain the quintet's anonymity, I'll denote their names by the letters: A, B, C, D, and E.

Person A was shy, geeky, and nice (and possibly an Aspien); B wasn't too bad but did try to "fit in;" C and D were gossip monsters. E was A's boyfriend; he was a geeky, funny, nice guy. He never said anything against any of us.

Up to six of us would sit on nearby benches. A and E wanted to sit together, so they could drape their arms over each other's shoulders and occasionally hug. They were cute! :blush: I've always been single, but I was happy for them. Occasionally, there was no space for them to sit beside other, unfortunately.

Sometimes, A and E would: stand, join hands, and leave, moving to a quieter place; perhaps, they wished to pursue intimate conversations. Our group setting, in a crowded hall, was a farrago of chitchat and superficiality, so I understood why they wanted a quieter (and more personal) place.

As soon as the pair would leave, C and D would gawk at each other, blabbering about how, "He's taking her away from us! He has no right to do that! Why can't they just be with us, all the time! It's so respectful!"

This carping worsened, as the year progressed. C and D began to gossip about how they resented every little smile A and E would give each other. B joined in, describing A's and E's harmless affection and elopements as affronts to the group. No rendezvous ever offended me. Why can't they go where they're happiest? Human volition. I wanted the best for them.

B, C, and D reaped many opportunities to scorn the couple, after they had eloped. I'm pretty sure that all three scorners were single. Was it resultant jealousy? Maybe. Was it overblown, unnecessary hatred? Absolutely! I can't believe how far they went, in framing these two kind souls as callous traitors. :cry:

Maybe because you can be yourself, untied to petty social "regulations" and therefore you have freedom you get away with and they can't, cause they feel handcuffed. What more can a person desire?

Last edited:
Because I struggle with self image, I also struggle when nt females are terribly disagreeable and makes me shudder and absolutely a sense of not wanting to be around them.

It is hard to face reality that it is often jealousy that results in females being plain nasty and makes me want to just associate with men.
Like you said, they're just jealous. You're probably just hotter (and smarter) than they are. You win!

Like you said, they're just jealous. You're probably just hotter (and smarter) than they are. You win!

Lol no way. I would love to tell those jealous females that I nothing to be jealous about and in fact, I can be jealous, but never rude to what I perceive is a prettier female than me because as far as I am concerned, I rather be friends than enemies.

New Threads

Top Bottom