• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

ISO: a female vocalist

tkcartoonist

Tunes and Toons
I posted this as a status update, but I figure it might get more eyes if I make a topic.

I'm just gonna throw this out there: I am searching for a female singer to help finish a song I'm working on. I had someone in mind, but she had to back out, and I don't know anyone else. Sadly, I can't offer much other than a lossless FLAC of the song when it's done, but if anyone is interested I can send a link to a ZIP file with what I have so far plus a doc of the lyrics.

What style is the music selection? Are you able to post a short blurb or snippet? Good luck with this project.

What style is the music selection? Are you able to post a short blurb or snippet? Good luck with this project.
It's an acoustic song. It's the final part of a much longer song that tells a story about a man and his psychotic breakdown. I can PM the file to anyone interested.

I listened to 30 minutes of this project and it is really good. Reminds me of radio theater. It is in a rap style, but the words are clear and the plot line is descriptive, realistic, interesting.

I heard back from an acquaintance of mine this morning who is going to look for a female vocalist for me (I had contacted him before I started this thread). I will still keep this thread open in case he can't find someone.

Well, it's been about two weeks, and I never heard back from that acquaintance of mine regarding a female singer, so I'm bumping up the thread. I know @WhitewaterWoman expressed some interest. If you're still interested @mysterionz I can send you the link to a ZIP file via PM.

I'm resurrecting this topic because I have not had a lot of luck in my search. @mysterionz had to drop out because of other commitments, and I've tried a couple of other resources without much luck.

New Threads

Top Bottom