• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Isn't it Ironic?

Jeffmoz

Systems, Logic & Chaos.
V.I.P Member
Given the way many of us are viewed and judged by some of our NT peers, surely I am not the only the only one who sees the irony in listing the number of robots accessing this site-I would have thought robots would score fairly highly as being neurodiverse...

The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy had Marvin the Paranoid Android so why shouldn't AC have Aspie Bots! But should we be discriminating and singling them out as a special case?

I for one welcome this organically challenged brethren! :cool:

I have worked as an Artificial Artificial Intelligence, doing tasks that a robot would do, if a robot had judgement.
I liked hearing & rating artificially generated speech and reading & ranking machine translations.
I felt affectionate toward the robots/the programs.
I enjoyed thinking of myself as an organic (meat based) computer, capable of processing language.
When the work was going the best, I felt that I was part of the machine, in a positive way.

I have worked as an Artificial Artificial Intelligence, doing tasks that a robot would do, if a robot had judgement.
I liked hearing & rating artificially generated speech and reading & ranking machine translations.
I felt affectionate toward the robots/the programs.
I enjoyed thinking of myself as an organic (meat based) computer, capable of processing language.
When the work was going the best, I felt that I was part of the machine, in a positive way.

Ah This explains your extraordinary talent with words, what an interesting line of work

Last edited:

New Threads

Top Bottom