• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Is this sufficient proof to say that I am stupid?

If it is a real MRE, it will last almost forever. In the 80s, my unit occasionally dined on food from the Korean War. Expiration dates are meaningless for that stuff.

But you need more than just one and you need to compare prices. I'm still not sure why this makes you stupid. I have MREs in my earthquake supplies. Everyone should have 2 weeks worth of food on hand that doesn't need to be cooked or refrigerated.

My father-in-law was career military and served in Korea and Viet Nam. He had MREs from both wars. The Korea MREs contained cigarettes and matches, LOL. I always liked to look inside the boxes to see what was provided - little can openers, etc. My father served in WWII and said that he traded the cigarettes for Hershey candy bars or other things he liked.

Not really sure how that makes you stupid. If you feel that was stupid, I think you know what you can do next time. I've made many feel-good purchases online and offline, some of which I regret, so by that measure I should be getting close.

Are you gaming the buyer policies and risking getting banned from EBay? Looks like a fair transaction to me.

Last edited:

New Threads

Top Bottom