• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Is there a simpler way to record YouTube footage on Xbox One?

Mr Allen

V.I.P Member
I was watching a YouTube video last night which I found on Google about how to record game footage on the latest version of the YouTube app on Xbox, seems a bit complicated to me... I know that in theory a simpler way would be to record footage on my phone and upload it from my Google Drive, but even that's a bit long winded IMO.

On the new app the ability to upload direct from the app has been removed for some highly annoying reason.

My PC and Xbox are in different rooms so getting a capture card isn't an option either, plus most capture devices require a Windows OS.

I figured it out, what you have to do is record the footage on Xbox, then upload it to OneDrive, and then download it off there to my Google Drive, and then re-upload it from there to YouTube, a bit of a long process but it works.

Last edited:

New Threads

Top Bottom