• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Is anyone selling an Xbox One 1 TB console? Preferably with 1 wireless controller

Mr Allen

V.I.P Member
Topic.

I've asked Dad for an Xbox One for Christmas, and he wants it as cheap as possible, there's a few on eBay for agreeable prices but he doesn't have an account so I'd have to buy it and him give me the loot, which I can't afford to do at the moment.

It would be good if a Kinect sensor was included but it's not 100% essential as I could always bring mine from Home the few times I'd use it here, although having said that it'd logistically be a nightmare so maybe having a Kinect sensor here would be better.

Ideally I'd like to buy from a UK based member on here if possible as with import taxes plus time in transit, it'd be unlikely to surface this side of Christmas.

So can anyone help?

Amazon are selling them for under £200 without games and I've seen adverts for Black Friday bundle deals at Argos and such. That's probably the best you'll get outside of Ebay, how they go in the January sales will remain to be seen.

I have the PS4 and Wii U and everyone else in my family has an Xbox One so they're all nagging me about getting one to play online together. One of my brothers has an Xbox One S and just bought Amazon Prime and needed my help because he didn't know how to get the app. That was the first time I saw the Xbox menu and I hated it. It was so confusing.

If it wasn't for the menu and the fact that any games I'd be interested in I already own on the PS4 I'd probably buy one myself just to shut them up.

CeX is selling the 1TB without Kinect for £175. I don't know if they have a shop near your area but they can deliver also.

Last edited:
Amazon are selling them for under £200 without games and I've seen adverts for Black Friday bundle deals at Argos and such. That's probably the best you'll get outside of Ebay, how they go in the January sales will remain to be seen.

I have the PS4 and Wii U and everyone else in my family has an Xbox One so they're all nagging me about getting one to play online together. One of my brothers has an Xbox One S and just bought Amazon Prime and needed my help because he didn't know how to get the app. That was the first time I saw the Xbox menu and I hated it. It was so confusing.

If it wasn't for the menu and the fact that any games I'd be interested in I already own on the PS4 I'd probably buy one myself just to shut them up.

CeX is selling the 1TB without Kinect for £175. I don't know if they have a shop near your area but they can deliver also.

There's a CeX in Town actually, I need to nip down Town after lunch to pick something up from Argos that I bought on eBay last week.

How weird. I just traded in one of these a few hours before this was posted.

Hope you find what you're looking for.

have you tried GAME? ive often bought second hand consoles from them and its good because you get at least a 6 month guarantee,so if you took it home and found it had been console banned on xbox live or jtagged [whatever the lingo is] you could take it back and get another one.

i wish you luck in your search,i want one to but ill never get one because of the cost.

have you tried GAME? ive often bought second hand consoles from them and its good because you get at least a 6 month guarantee,so if you took it home and found it had been console banned on xbox live or jtagged [whatever the lingo is] you could take it back and get another one.

i wish you luck in your search,i want one to but ill never get one because of the cost.

£199 at GAME for 500 Gig console, I looked in Meadowhall last week,

New Threads

Top Bottom