• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Is anyone else a fan of the Kill The Past series?

BrokenBoy

戯言使い(Nonsense User)
For those who don't know what I'm talking about, here's the page from the fan wiki of the series talking about what it is.

Kill the Past is the informal designation for the series of works by Goichi Suda and Grasshopper Manufacture that tell a continuing story in a connected universe. Kill the Past is not officially marketed as a series on the surface level; however, if one looks into the games and plays them in sequence, they will see recurring characters and plot points that tell a bigger story than the individual stories of each game.

The games in the series I have finished include The Silver Case, Flower Sun and Rain, The 25th Ward, and No More Heroes 1 and 2.

I'm currently playing Killer7 right now, and I was super confused by the puzzles and the mechanics of the game. Now I've understood both and am now thriving. The game feels really indie.

At times it's hard to believe that a huge corporation like Capcom developed it because of how experimental and not mainstream-friendly it is. It's not the type of game guaranteed to sell a million copies at all, which is the only type of game big developers care about.

This sounds interesting, I'll look into it. Not really a gamer though, but soon I may be all grungy and hooked on this, depending how dependent on physical dexterity it is. Definitely not fast at anything, and lack dexterity.

This sounds interesting, I'll look into it. Not really a gamer though, but soon I may be all grungy and hooked on this, depending how dependent on physical dexterity it is. Definitely not fast at anything, and lack dexterity.
These games are generally easy. They have very simplistic design. Often on purpose.

New Threads

Top Bottom