• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Introductions make me nervous.

I've been a member for nearly a week now and am finally mustering up the will to say hello. I'm fundamentally weirded-out by introducing myself to anyone, ever, let alone in a forum full of strangers who are probably hundreds of miles away. Theoretically, that should make this easier.

My name is Jill.

I'm a comic book reading, fantasy movie watching, horror-survival videogame playing, caffeine addicted young adult with a Napoleon complex. I have a cat named Watson, a (very) small group of friends who don't understand, and I work in IT Support.

Someday I will move to Scotland, but for now I'm in New Hampshire.

Anyway, hi!

Hi forowls!
I am not a fan of introdutions myself (I never really know what to say), but this far I experienced this as a nice place with friendly people, so you don't have to worry that much.
Enjoy your time here.

Hi forowls!
I am not a fan of introdutions myself (I never really know what to say), but this far I experienced this as a nice place with friendly people, so you don't have to worry that much.
Enjoy your time here.
Thank you! Reading through the posts I've found most people to be friendly (though some... illogical). [emoji51]

I looked at other introductions before writing mine as to not make it weird. So you're not alone in the art of awkward introductions.
Welcome to AC :)

Welcome, Jill! I hope you find this a friendly, welcoming place. There are some good souls here. :)

I looked at other introductions before writing mine as to not make it weird. So you're not alone in the art of awkward introductions.
Welcome to AC :)
I felt a little creepy, reading other people's introductions but not saying anything. Lol. So today, insteading of doing things I was supposed to do, I wrote an introduction. A fair compromise. :x

Welcome to AC Chicklet :)

I hope you find us friendly and helpful

What comics do you like reading? I'm a Mike Mignola fan and I'm reading many of the rebirth DC titles. As well as many others :p

New Threads

Top Bottom