• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Introduction to mikeleary

mikeleary

Hi all! My name is Mike and i have been diagnosed with Asperger's officially for four years although my parents say I've had symptoms all my life. I participate in a mental health support group and when I'm not doing that, I'm busy writing. I come across great on the page but in person, I tend to be shy, awkward, and inappropriate. Thank you all for accepting me to this site.

d62cac9ab011a5f325a57a30be610d51.png

Hi all! My name is Mike and i have been diagnosed with Asperger's officially for four years although my parents say I've had symptoms all my life. I participate in a mental health support group and when I'm not doing that, I'm busy writing. I come across great on the page but in person, I tend to be shy, awkward, and inappropriate. Thank you all for accepting me to this site.
What type of writing or thing are you interested in?

Hello. Yeah, you would have had it long before your diagnosis. Autism is a lifelong condition, it's with you as a baby, it'll be with you as a senior citizen.

New Threads

Top Bottom