• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Interesting video for those heterosexual males struggling to find a girlfriend. A woman's point of view.

JustPearlyThings is also a friend of Andrew Tate, IIRC. That doesn’t sit well with me.
Markness, not to derail the thread, but this is probably the biggest "pulling power" you might have with ladies(other than liking cats, working at the library, being cool, liking awesome music, and being really a genuinely nice guy.) Women are looking for men who do not like Andrew Tate or his type. This kind of stuff might not be super popular where you are at but when people tell you stuff like "put yourself out there," this is the "yourself" they are talking about. (You are currently, at time of writing, surrounded with more pretty girls at that anime convention than I usually see in a whole year, so have fun at the convention with your friends--I bet you a lot of those girls, being internet-literate, will at least think the whole Tate arrest thing was funny. It went down like the plot of a Mel Brooks comedy anyway.)

I stayed out of this thread because I thought it was going to be a train wreck--no, not just a little derailment but a "cornfield meet" (head-on collision.) But I saw this & figured I would throw that out there. In the eyes of most women, "not liking an international sex trafficker" is enough to put you higher on their list of he-men. Have fun!

One of the more profound, insightful perspectives on the topic of heterosexual relationships from a woman
was a reaction video on youtube, by JustPearlyThings. She reacted to some woman talking about the raw
attractive power all men have.

Unfortunately, the video itself uses NSFW language that
isn't allowed on this forum.
Sadly it's not unusual for lots of men on the spectrum to become wizards

New Threads

Top Bottom