• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Interested in learning more about aspies

I am very close to my son and want to help him in all ways possible. He has no friends and no family members that will interact with him. I find him interesting and loving.
Hello Brenda, he sounds very much like my son who is early 30's. Never really had friends, I have notices (at times but not always) a slight delay when asked a question like from the doctor. Feels much anxiety going out but does push himself to do so at times. Doesn't feel comfortable going out alone. I am usually always with him if he wants to do somewhere. I have found this forum so helpful and have met some great friends. Feel free to ask any questions, everyone on here is so open and friendly.

New Threads

Top Bottom