• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

In Desperate Need of Advice

Offer them a small gemstone as a gift.
I had feelings for another Aspie and wanted to express it, but, was afraid
they didn't feel the same for me, so I was afraid to let it show.

One day he gave me a small, round, red agate stone.
I thought, like Pebble and the Penguin! That is how the Emperor
penguin shows a sign of connection to one they like. They offer
a stone. If the other accepts, the connection is made.

May seem strange, but, I accepted the stone and it went from there.
I carry it in my bag as a token.

I would say write an email, and just put in it that if they want to refuse but don't know how, don't respond to it after a month or so. Make sure that they'll actually get the email so its not like they accidentally didn't respond or anything, plus an email is longer and there's less pressure then having to do it immediately or face to face. Other than that, I'd say follow your gut (as long as your gut doesn't say to just up and kiss them without talking first like in a bad rom-com)

New Threads

Top Bottom