• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Image not loading in signature

Qoyote

I tried to upload a new image to my signature with the regular old img command. It's an imgur picture.

It shows up in the editor but doesn't load in my posts. Does anyone know how to fix this?

Is it a .jpg? Is it possibly too large or wide? I'd personally try uploading something else / smaller to see if it's everything or just the one picture. Also, converting to a more common type can help if you're uploading a .webp file or something that's not supported.

I'd be happy to help you resize / convert if you need any help

Hmm.. I also just checked my settings and it seems like you can only upload from URL. My suggestion is that if you're uploading from GDrive or something, it's probably private. You might need to host it on imgur or some public host first before you upload here.

Even uploading to a photo album on this site first might be a workaround, too.

Hope this helps!

I notice that sig pics don't load when I use my phone. I don't know whether it's an adblocker/settings thing or not. I only see signatures when I browse on my tablet.

Same thing happened to me regarding Photobucket some years back. It seems that Imgur as well may now prohibit externally linking images from their site. I dumped Photobucket over this issue.

Might as well save the image to your hard drive and then try to upload it directly to the forum.

New Threads

Top Bottom