• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

im new lol

phoenixu

Greetings as you can tell from the title I am new. Why I put "lol" in the title remains a mystery. I have officially diagnosed Asperger's syndrome since before I was self-aware. Anyway, I like videogames they're cool currently playing new vegas, and it's honestly amazing. I also really like anime and manga. What kinda things go on this site may I ask.
452.gif

Hi and welcome, there's discussion threadshere where people talk about their lives and what's happening, or all sorts of topics, especially relating to autism and that area of our lives. There's a chat room, a blogs facility, and other resources you may be interested in. I hope you enjoy it here.

:rabbit::snowflake::mouse::snowflake::ram::snowflake::goat::snowflake:

Welcome!
There are many topics for discussion. From serious to fun threads.
Skeletons tooting their horns are good!
200.gif
:D

Greetings as you can tell from the title I am new. Why I put "lol" in the title remains a mystery. I have officially diagnosed Asperger's syndrome since before I was self-aware. Anyway, I like videogames they're cool currently playing new vegas, and it's honestly amazing. I also really like anime and manga. What kinda things go on this site may I ask.
View attachment 64579
Welcome, Allsorts, go on the forums page, you can get VIP membership for more. You are among like minded people, enjoy.

Welcome to AutismForums!

Here there are forums to discuss autism and autistic issues, get support from/offer support to people, etc. There's also a chatroom, and more forums for people to talk about non-autism related things, like animals, media they like, and other interests.

I find coming here is like a breath of fresh air, on a hot day or a large mug of hot chocolate on a cold day.

We live surrounded by nts and have to deal with some rather nasty ones. Just this morning, my husband said: it is hard to reason with someone like you ie you are weird, because you are not normal. Funny, though, because he is the only one that does not get me lol

Welcome!! Im new here too. That skelletons are good!! Im not a real expert in Anime, but loved Evangelion and Eureka Seven!

New Threads

Top Bottom