• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Im new an this is my introduction

UrIsis

Hello I am Urisis I have aspergers syndrome diagnosed officially at 11-12 im 21 so quite young I am a male not that it matters I am from the uk, England joined this site maybe to meet like minded individuals or maybe similar an to not feel such like an alien on my own like I have my entire life an still do
I don't go out much have quite recently become a person who does not go out much I wish to changed the world for the better some how an to find answers or even similar stories an feelings to myself, if i am open so you can moreless ask me anything an im not sure how stuff quite works on here yet even though i have read the rules an conditions but will hopefully get to grips with it oh yh an i wish to meet others on here not personally just online ive probly gone on anuff now so yh hi.

Welcome! I think that you will like it here. I know this is the one place I feel like I can come to for just about anything. I know how it feels to not be accepted, it is a lonely life but I know now that I can come here with anything that I want to talk about. I am sure you will manage to get the hang of things here just fine :)

Hi UrIsis! Welcome to Aspies Central.

I think you will definitely enjoy it here. It's a great place to meet fellow Aspies and chat. Feel free to chat with us whenever you like.

New Threads

Top Bottom