• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

I'm getting an acting agent...

Lemon Zing

Hehe. :p

I was told about one to sign up with.

Good stuff. :D

155E0180-CFCF-40EC-B3A0-7059563C579C.jpeg

I am a life career coach right now, which l only have grit and perseverance as my only attributes. I know my friend just doesn't have the mind space to deal with that. Some you don't pick out your roles, roles just find you, and it's up to you to succeed.

I'd love to get a part with lines. It's more rewarding, and is better padding for a CV.

I met somebody at the premiere of the film in Edinburgh. He said he had done extra work for 20 years, but now reckons he needs to stop doing that, or that's all he'll become known for.

I feel the same. It's time for a much needed upgrade. :)

New Threads

Top Bottom