• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

i'm drug addicted aspi girl

All I can say is I understand, and wish you good luck. You can quit, but it's very hard and your life will never be the same. It's hard to find enjoyment in life anymore after prolonged amphetamine use. They change your brain chemistry and literally nothing feels the same as it once did.

That being said, being alive and not in prison or a mental hospital is a good thing. Best of luck!
With regards to amphetamines, while I have never tried methamphetamine, I have been addicted to the amphetamine, we in the UK call base, and sectioned once for it.
I was so addicted to it, I took it for about a year after being sectioned.

I lost my source.
I couldn’t be bothered with the comedowns and it absolutely stinks horrible. I couldn’t tolerate it now.

Bottom line, life can be good after speed, UK base, anyway, can’t speak for meth, uncommon drug here.

With regards to amphetamines, while I have never tried methamphetamine, I have been addicted to the amphetamine, we in the UK call base, and sectioned once for it.
I was so addicted to it, I took it for about a year after being sectioned.

I lost my source.
I couldn’t be bothered with the comedowns and it absolutely stinks horrible. I couldn’t tolerate it now.

Bottom line, life can be good after speed, UK base, anyway, can’t speak for meth, uncommon drug here.
we had a LOT of design drugs here (they call it salt and spices) i tried salt called mefedron its like mdma+amphetamine. good stuff but VERY addictive

we had a LOT of design drugs here (they call it salt and spices) i tried salt called mefedron its like mdma+amphetamine. good stuff but VERY addictive
Mephedrone was very popular here in the UK.
I think it messed with a few people.
I never tried it.

Yeah, i have pills that prescribed to me by doctor but that pills make me feel like sleeping stupid potato and i dont want to anything at all... maybe i should gain some money on another doctor

There are antidepressants and antipsychotics and antianxiety meds that will knock you out. I've had them. Tell your doctor. If you do not tell your doctor it will just keep knocking you out. If he does nothing about it, by all means, get a different doctor. A lot of doctors have one way they handle a problem and won't stray from it.

There are antidepressants and antipsychotics and antianxiety meds that will knock you out. I've had them. Tell your doctor. If you do not tell your doctor it will just keep knocking you out. If he does nothing about it, by all means, get a different doctor. A lot of doctors have one way they handle a problem and won't stray from it.
Yes pharmaceutical drugs are toxic and do not address the psychological issues why we feel a need to use recreational drugs.
In fact they mask these issues.

I couldn’t be bothered with the comedowns and it absolutely stinks horrible.
For real. I’ve only used speed once in my life. It smelled like paint thinner, it burned my nose, I couldn’t sleep for 72 hours, was unable to eat, and the comedown was terrible.

im too lazy for sport... i didnt do sport even in school. i dont even have enough strength to open the caned food... im very weak and thin (forget the word but maybe you understand i dont have enough power in my body :astonished:)
Lack muscle tone?

Hello everyone.
Maybe someone remember me. I struggled with social communication all my life and i was diagnosted when i was 18 years old. I was a student in medical university and i am sorry for my mistakes english is not my first language. I dropped out of the university 2 years ago and started finding job. But i failed this mission. So i entered another university because my parents were crazy about my helpless and lazy person in their house. It was easy to entered but hard to study and again communication. I also didnt like the classes. I didnt want it and... I escaped to the fish factory that located in the far far away island. In october 2020 i returned to my home and it was terrible. In the factory i made a few friends and they like my strange nature. I was so excited about it and i started to live with them in their house. Then i tried drugs first time in my life... now im 22 and im drug addict. when I sniff amphetamine I feel like I'm becoming a normal person. when i smoke weed i feel that there are no problems. I like pictures from LSD trips. I think pregabalin makes me neurotypical. mdma makes life not as awful as it really is.
And this all cost me a lot of money. My boyfriend (i met him in october) also addicted to drugs and i forced him to buy stuff and we spend all our money. I also met psychotherapist and he said that im addict and have depression. I just want to share my problem and hear some support. Maybe someone has simillar problem. I think drugs ruined my youth.

With E - One can use it quite resonably, 120mg is the maximum dose, dont double it up later, dont chase the roll. Doses not over 120m are likely to produce an afterglow effect, especially in us as serotonin is... I dont think we use much of it, so stores are plentiful - also - production is likely stunted. ALSO - Reuptake is naturally inhibited... our brains dont get through much of the stuff so - if it's not bashed to death.. 120mg.... An AFTERGLOW is highly likely, and its wonderful. In my experience afterglow lasts indefinitely until someone or something pops your bubble.

I was kicking the proverbial bottom out of E for some months, I was lucky because I wouldnt go over 300mg in 24 hours (still not recommended) and take a week off inbetween times. In the long run I dont think I lost or gained anything. Maybe a few neurons.. maybe a few memories faded away.. and I did end up in psychosis for some weeks after some dirty E which was trippy and dirty. And the one time I almost died through bad E which I was stubborn about and kept trying more until I was on the floor thinking "i've done it this time". Obviously I survived.

Actual advice? - Be careful and mindful with substances. Complacency is lethal. Moderation is wise. Recovery is in the eye of the beholder. Ronnie Wood got clean on 12 steps.

New Threads

Top Bottom