• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

If you went back time?

I would go back to when my mom first suggested the job I'm currently bailing out of and tell her right away that I don't want it.

I had a dream a few nights ago set in my past that was so realistic I still can't be sure I didn't go back in time. The events were so trivial that there's nothing that would have changed to prove to myself that it was a dream.

I would beat the crap out of my bullies even harder, take back what I said when breaking up with my significant other, and I'd go back and choose NOT to apply to that embarrassing talent show that scarred me for life. lol

Oh yeah, and trading a super rare Malaysia Game Boy Color Game (with 14 of the best games ever on it, including all the Pokemon games) for a vintage Sonic the Hedgehog doll. I mean, I love the doll, but it wasn't worth that game. Worst decision I ever made, I wish I could've said no to that trade.

Last edited:
I would have gotten a Black belt in Ju Jitsu, joined the Special Forces, got a job with the CIA and...disappeared... ;)

I would probably wind up collapsing all 15 dimensions into a single point and then exploding or something. Because that's what I feel would hapen if anything went backwards in time.

*disclaimer this isn't who I am anymore and some people may be offended*

If I could go back in time... I tried to think of a specific instance and there's been lots. I started doing crystal meth at 12, crack and heroin at 13. I started robbing people and stealing cars before I could drive. I fought people for money and pride. I had friends murdered and a couple in jail for murder. I carried guns and had guns pulled on me. Hell I've even had to go to the hospital a few times to have stab wounds patched up.
But in all my mixed up life I don't think I'd change anything it has made into who I am today. I have life experience that I can share with people struggling in similar situations. Maybe I just can't fathom a life other then what I lived, who knows.

New Threads

Top Bottom