• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

If you made a crossover story with characters from multiple franchises, what would you make?

How about a crossover with the Muppets and Winnie the Pooh? I think it could work and I can see everyone becoming good friends with Winnie and his friends and all of them doing something fun together.

Funnily enough, there was an animated crossover called "Cartoon All-Stars to the Rescue" with some of the characters from The New Adventures of Winnie the Pooh, Muppet Babies, Alvin and the Chipmunks, Garfield, TMNT, Smurfs, The Real Ghostbusters, Looney Toons, Ducktales and ALF all been brought together.

The catch? Their half-hour long, big crossover adventure was basically a mediocre "Don't Do Drugs" PSA.

Funnily enough, there was an animated crossover called "Cartoon All-Stars to the Rescue" with some of the characters from The New Adventures of Winnie the Pooh, Muppet Babies, Alvin and the Chipmunks, Garfield, TMNT, Smurfs, The Real Ghostbusters, Looney Toons, Ducktales and ALF all been brought together.

The catch? Their half-hour long, big crossover adventure was basically a mediocre "Don't Do Drugs" PSA.
That doesn’t quite count as it was a bit of a mess and the Muppet Babies never interacted with Winnie other than the group picture and I want the older Muppets to meet the cast of Winnie the Pooh.

A team of famous rabbits plan the ultimate carrot heist. Valuable members would include but are not limited to:
Thumber
Rabbit (winnie the pooh)
My Melody
Azumarill
Lopmon
Peter Rabbit (not to be confused with cottontail)
The White Rabbit
The March hare
Comedic relief: The Hare from The Tortoise and the Hare

I must say, I still can't get over Zach Morris on that 90s team. I feel like his special ability is calling his dad for money, but I guess he could call a time out, too. I've completely intrigued.

I must say, I still can't get over Zach Morris on that 90s team. I feel like his special ability is calling his dad for money, but I guess he could call a time out, too. I've completely intrigued.
According to the League of Extraordinary Gentlemen Wiki, Zack Morris on that spoof team is described as a "young sociopath with the ability to stop time".

One of my hobbies was writing fan fiction and crossovers are my favorite form of fan fiction. I enjoyed League of Extraordinary Gentlemen when the movie came out. Think it's a great idea to do a crossover with all public domain characters. I was not a fan of the comic book version of the League though. I've written crossovers for most of my favorite TV shows and movies. The crossover I wrote that had the most shows/movies was an online which way style story called The Web Page Wild Adventure and it included Bill and Ted along with A-Team, Due South, Forever Knight, Ghostbusters, Highlander, Pretender, Sentinel, Star Trek: Voyager plus some other media mentions.

Talking about crossovers, I'd like see some of the Marvel/DC comic crossovers get some animated adaptations - with Superman vs. The Amazing Spider-Man; Battle of the Century and JLA/Avengers been high on my list.

While some changes would have to be made and the second crossover might have to be split into a two-parter because of how big a story it is, I believe both could be a lot of fun to do and net Marvel and DC - along with Disney and Warner - a ton of cash if they did it right and could reach an agreement with each other.
(Hey, miracles can happen sometimes).

Here are (spoiler-filled) reviews of both, although be aware that there is some bad language in these videos:

Superman vs. The Amazing Spiderman: Battle of the Century

JLA/Avengers - Part 01

JLA/Avengers - Part 02

Considering we've had Judge Dredd fight the Predators a few times, I think having Robocop take the Predators on could be interesting:

24f57363f8786bddc6d3e654afbb6e8d--predator-alien-horror-movies.jpg

Beavis and Butthead vs Star Trek TNG.

Beavis gets caught and assimilated by the Borg. Unfortunately they catch his stupidity. Next thing Borg are appearing everywhere with blonde hair and wearing blue t-shirts pulled over their heads
"WE ARE CORNHOLIO. YOU WILL BE ASSIMILATED."

I would take the entire cast of Keeping Up With The Kardashians, and put them in the world of Mad Max, far away from the comforts of their comfortable filthy rich lives.

Speaking of "Fish out of Water" stories, what about having a bunch of Public Domain Superheroes accidentally appear in the real world?
After all, how do you react to the triple whammy of finding out you're just a fictional character, you're in a different time period from when your story/stories took place and that your story/stories - depending on the character - didn't do very well?

New Threads

Top Bottom