• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

If you made a crossover story with characters from multiple franchises, what would you make?

AGXStarseed

I got this idea after reading through the various leagues in the League of Extraordinary Gentlemen series - more specifically the American "Spoof" teams, which included the following teams and their missions:

Team 01 (1979) - Led by Oscar Goldman (The Six Million Dollar Man), this team consisted of his colleague Steve Austin (The Six Million Dollar Man), Rocky Balboa (Rocky), Frank Serpico (Serpico), Jill Monroe (Charlie's Angels), John Shaft (Shaft) and Bo "Bandit" Darville (Smokey and the Bandit) teaming up to take down an army of the living dead - led by Dr. Han (Enter the Dragon).

Team 02 (1988) - Led by Professor Emmet Brown (Back to the Future), this team was summoned after war-hero-turned-handyman Kesuke Miyagi (The Karate Kid) was found dead and drained of blood. The team, consisting of Jack Burton (Big Trouble in Little China), B. A. Barracus (The A-Team), Angus MacGyver (MacGyver) and the mysterious "Lisa" (Weird Science), was assembled to take down the culprit; the revived vampire kingpin Tony Montana (Scarface) and his occult gang followers (The Lost Boys) as the villains seek to take down all who can stop them achieving complete domination of America.
loeg88.jpg

Team 03 (1980s) - It's unknown who the leader of this team was or who they were summoned to fight, but the team consisted of Kevin Flynn (Tron), Max Headroom (The Max Headroom Show), Scott Howard (Teen Wolf), Inspector Sledge Hammer (Sledge Hammer!), Carmen Sandiego (Where in the World is Carmen Sandiego?), Connor MacLeod (Highlander), KITT (Knight Rider), Egon Spengler (Ghostbusters) and Pizzazz of The Misfits (Jem & The Holograms).

Team 04 (1996) - When Agent Mulder (The X-Files) disappears following an investigation into why the alien race known as the Purity (The X-Files) have introduced a technologically derived drug known as Playback (Strange Days) to Earth - which is made from distilled human memories and takes the world by storm - his colleague Agent Scully reactivates the "LXG" protocol.
The new team consists of Detective-Inspector “Tequila” Yuen (Hard Boiled), Nancy Downs (The Craft), Zack Morris (Saved by the Bell), Rufus (Bill & Ted) and “Edward” (Edward Scissorhands) - with the group moving to stop the Purity as its learned that Playback is been used to condition humanity to obey the Purity; allowing them to use humanity as soldiers to defend the Purity's homeworld from an incursion of Kandarian Demons (Evil Dead/Army of Darkness).
lxg1996.jpg

As you can probably guess, this post is just for a bit of fun - seeing which characters you would include in a crossover and what threats/challenges they'd have to overcome.
So, if you want to give it a shot, I'd like to see what you come up with.

Team 05 (2022) - Two investigative researchers (Mully & Skulder) who weekly scour the Internet in search of any potential sources of copyright violation to litigate for maximum damages. With each episode ending in the financial ruin of average people unwillingly violating copyrights with less-than-original characters and plots. :eek:

Team 05(2022) - I'd have two investigative researchers (Mully & Skulder) who weekly scour the Internet in search of any potential sources of copyright violation to litigate for maximum damages. With each episode ending in the financial ruin of average people unwillingly violating copyrights with less-than-original characters and plots. :eek:

Okay, that made me laugh. :D

Interestingly enough, there was an unofficial League of Extraordinary Gentlemen tabletop game at Gen Con 2015 - with the "Southern Division" of the 1970's League been called after the destruction of Chamberlain, Maine to transport the comatose body of Carrie White (Stephen King's Carrie) to a supernatural prison. Unfortunately, the League would have to content with Boss Hogg (The Dukes of Hazzard) - who sought to capture Carrie and give her to the Devil for her to become in his army.
The League itself consisted of Bo "Bandit" Darville (Smokey and the Bandit), Daisy Duke (The Dukes of Hazzard), Philo Beddoe and his orangutan Clyde (Every Which Way But Loose), Foxy Brown (Foxy Brown), Carl Kolchak (Kolchak the Nightstalker), Evel Knievel and finally Elvis Presley and the Memphis Mafia.

league-1970.jpg

More Information -

Okay, that made me laugh. :D

Interestingly enough, there was an unofficial League of Extraordinary Gentlemen tabletop game at Gen Con 2015 - with the "Southern Division" of the 1970's League been called after the destruction of Chamberlain, Maine to transport the comatose body of Carrie White (Stephen King's Carrie) to a supernatural prison. Unfortunately, the League would have to content with Boss Hogg (The Dukes of Hazzard) - who sought to capture Carrie and give her to the Devil for her to become in his army.
The League itself consisted of Bo "Bandit" Darville (Smokey and the Bandit), Daisy Duke (The Dukes of Hazzard), Philo Beddoe and his orangutan Clyde (Every Which Way But Loose), Foxy Brown (Foxy Brown), Carl Kolchak (Kolchak the Nightstalker), Evel Knievel and finally Elvis Presley and the Memphis Mafia.

league-1970.jpg

More Information -

Ironically that film was so bad that their legal representation would probably welcome copyright infringement. According to some sources that it prematurely launched Sean Connery into permanent retirement.

When some publicity is better than none at all. But who knows? Perhaps in time it may come to rival "Plan Nine From Outer Space". :cool:

Stories I’m currently working on are a King of the Hill/Avenue Q’s Bad Idea Bears story with a nice Twilight Zone twist ending and a Family Guy/Married With Children story where the Bundys move away and the Griffins move in next door to Marcy and Jefferson. Marcy soon finds out that there are far worse people to live next door to than Al Bundy and she finds her house constantly being damaged, a minor that is obsessively in love with her, and Jefferson being used as a literal guinea pig for science experiments.

i would have the endless from the sandman destroy all other fictional universes and all of their gods and superheroes. specifically, i would have delirium finally break out of her stupor and be the ultimate destroyer of everything and everyone. sounds like a great idea for a story or a movie or something. :blush:

Oh That's interesting.....Well I don't really think about stuff like this, but...a James Cameron franchise comes to mind...So:

I would have Terminator arrive back in 1800s, but his time portal would go awry, and he would drift many miles off target, and be stuck in Transylvania, where he would fight Dracula. To the death. (Well to the undeath.) He would then arduously trek, westward throughout Europe battling Werewolves, and an escaped Frankenstein. He would then end up In Paris, and as a favor to Indiana Jones, go to Egypt, take out the mummy, and blow up the pyramids in the process. Finally he would land in London England, his original destination. Upon which he would track down Jack the Ripper, finally ending his reign of terror. Then rest up somewhere in, maybe Yorkshire.

There he would neutralize his assigned target, a wealthy landowner. To save the future of humanity. With his mission complete. He would then fall in love, despite being a cyborg, with a woman, who would teach him what it is to be human.

Oh That's interesting.....Well I don't really think about stuff like this, but...a James Cameron franchise comes to mind...So:

I would have Terminator arrive back in 1800s, but his time portal would go awry, and he would drift many miles off target, and be stuck in Transylvania, where he would fight Dracula. To the death. (Well to the undeath.) He would then arduously trek, westward throughout Europe battling Werewolves, and an escaped Frankenstein. He would then end up In Paris, and as a favor to Indiana Jones, go to Egypt, take out the mummy, and blow up the pyramids in the process. Finally he would land in London England, his original destination. Upon which he would track down Jack the Ripper, finally ending his reign of terror. Then rest up somewhere in, maybe Yorkshire.

There he would neutralize his assigned target, a wealthy landowner. To save the future of humanity. With his mission complete. He would then fall in love, despite being a cyborg, with a woman, who would teach him what it is to be human.

Honestly, I'd love to see a full on Predators vs. Terminators movie; showing another alternate Terminator future timeline but where the Predators come to Earth for a hunt during the War of the Machines, learn of SkyNet and its goals/capabilities as well as the whole time travel thing (maybe with one or two or their members getting killed by the Terminators in the process) before reporting this back to their homeworld.

The response? The Military Caste is called up and the Predators march to war; seeking to wipe out SkyNet and the Terminators before they can potentially alter history (temporarily aiding the Human Resistance in this endeavor) and/or attack the Predator Homeworld - especially now that SkyNet has gained access to Predator Technology from the Predators that were killed.

Seeing an army of Predators fully armored up and using high/over-powered weaponry normally banned from use in their regular hunts (due to it been dishonorable to use such weaponry) would certainly be a sight to see, while seeing SkyNet respond with its diversity of Terminators and other Hunter-Killers would prevent it from been a one-sided battle and heighten the tension.

Other crossover stories I wrote about before are the Smurfs being discovered by the main cast’s Pokémon who then play with them roughly like toys. Pikachu and Piplup were re-enacting the infamous hole scene from Silence of the Lambs and Piplup was telling the Smurf, “It rubs the lotion on its skin or else it gets the shocks again.”

The other story was about Pikachu getting separated from its friends and wandering in the forest for days without any food and it ends up at the Blue’s Clues house and eats everything and everyone inside. It was a pretty creative story as I gave Mr Salt the first name of Sodium.

I'm gonna think of a better one but...I'd totally have the Goonies team up with the breakfast club on an Indiana Jones type adventure

A bit off track here-

In one Star Trek Original Series two (or more) episodes start with the Enterprise beaming aboard a ship crew before that ship goes unstable and explodes. I think a neat twist would be that Larry, Curly, and Moe being beamed aboard. Imagine the mayhem that ensues on board the Enterprise as the Wacky Trio does what they do best. Although if the food replicator can't produce cakes they'd be in a spot.

In the music scene, how about Sonny Bono heading U2? "I've got you babe but I still haven't found what I'm looking for"

I know, dumb!

I’m trying to write a Scooby Doo/RuPaul’s Drag Race crossover where the ghost of Divine is stealing items owned by legendary drag queens. I’m calling the story Scooby Doo and the Ghouls of Drag.

In my hobby of playscale [1:6] figure collecting, different companies have released their version of the solo adventurer archetype. In film & literature that archetype is called the Omnicompetent Man/Woman. (Doc Savage would be prime example.)

Among figures, I refer to them as Jacks & Jills (of all trades).

Here is my fantasy "league," Dream Team: League of Sextilian Gentleman!

Many of these lines included an arch-nemesis, if not a whole rogue's gallery, but the bad guys/gals rarely had as good of articulation as the good guys/gals did...

Last edited:
I don’t know anything about pop culture or fandom lol, but just to be mischievous I would probably try to write a really messy satirical fanfic that would be so horribly written that it would somehow become a bestseller.

Some really trash novels with terrible writing have ended up on bestseller lists. How? No idea. But it would be a funny thing to attempt ironically.

I don’t know anything about pop culture or fandom lol, but just to be mischievous I would probably try to write a really messy satirical fanfic that would be so horribly written that it would somehow become a bestseller.​

Some really trash novels with terrible writing have ended up on bestseller lists. How? No idea. But it would be a funny thing to attempt ironically.
Where Did We Go Right? The Producers (2005)

New Threads

Top Bottom