• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

If you could would you paint the walls of your house

I wish I could paint the outside of my house with this image!
Funnily enough, the trailer for Destroy All Humans! 2: Reprobed included a scene similar that image in their trailer for the game - albeit with the Astronauts getting chased by a Godzilla homage rather than a dinosaur.

It's at the 2:04 mark:

I would love to paint clouds, rainbows, and flowers. I think flowers are so beautiful and they all come in different shapes, sizes, and colors. They are so beautiful to look at. I would also paint succulents as well.

Yes, I can't really paint, but if i would, it would be something abstract or nature-like.
1706015337615.jpeg
1706015219616.jpeg
1706015141736.jpeg

I prefer white walls. Maybe some sort of blue. But I don`t like anything else. I did have my walls black and red when I was younger. But can`t for the life of me remember why I wanted that. Our livingroom is white, and I like it that way. Because my wife prefers colors on the walls she could choose the colors of our bedroom. She chose a very dark red. I actually very much dislike the color. But since I was allowed to decide the livingroom I can`t really complain about it.

Some of these "Floating Shark" images by Chris Austin look like they'd make great images to be painted on a wall.
(Either that or part of the plot of an art house film/anime).

28165b085b8450f50368900bfce9fe2d7f57b4af.jpg

1e01390bd00330718331cb078e1acef7.jpg

21e190bf7417d7d0b9ddc405c6e8013f.jpg

chris-austin-shark-paintings-3.jpg

tbd4xnyw5j871.jpg

Godfrey Stevens painted a mural behind a bar in a small port. It was an underwater scene of a kelp forest, with an old anchor on the sand. Eventually, people would follow the anchor chain, and see a complete shipwreck on the other end.

If my spouse and I ever own our own house, our dream is to make it as gothic / metal as possible, so while I'm not saying everything needs to be painted black, some things are definitely going to have to be.

The house I'm living in is definitely not creepy enough for my tastes. It's no wonder why no ghosts or demons have moved in; everything just looks like muted, semi-natural tones. So boring.

I'm also not opposed to a pink / black contrast going on somewhere / everywhere
Sounds like Musou Black could be an interesting thing for you, because it is certainly black.

New Threads

Top Bottom