• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

If you could see any music artist live, who would it be?

I was only six when the Beatles came to America and I understood why those girls
went ga-ga.
There are some people who exude charisma and their look was new and different.
Songs were simple in the beginning, but, again there was that turn on I can't really
describe.

Many girls were Elvis crazy also. Yet, he did nothing for me.
I liked his performances, but, he didn't ring my bell.

As far as who I would like to have seen,
Def Leppard
Gowan
Queen
U2
Whitesnake
Queensryche
Genesis
Trans Siberian Orchestra
Bon Jovi
Van Halen
Willie Nelson

You can bring people back from the dead for this one if you want to.

I choose Queen with Freddie Mercury.

Either that, or Prince back in his prime.

Or Genesis on their The Lamb Lies Down on Broadway tour performance.

What concert experiences would you want to have been at?
I'd vote for Sting right now.

(Back in the 70s)

Pink Floyd
Jethro Tull
Genesis
Yes
Rush
Caravan

I'd love to have gone to those Isle of Wight concerts!

Alice in Chains, Soundgarden, Sheryl Crow. Bjork.
The group- Vines. The singer is autistic. His songs play in my head.
Nirvana. David Bowie. And Yiddish concerts, love the instruments and melodies.
Led Zepplin. Willie Nelson. Jewel. Electrix. The Eagles. The Beach Boys. Liberace- for the showmanship and piano music.
I saw Frank Zappa in Finland. Mariah Carey- and Whitney Houston would be great to see. KFlay- love her Zen song. I can think of many artists...........

I also wish I had gone to Woodstock when I had the chance! That was a huge miss, although I recognize that the crowds would have made me freak out!

Madonna Blonde Ambition Tour, Janet Jackson, Prince, The Beatles, Blondie, ABBA, Donna Summer, the Carpenters, Athe Pointer Sister’s, and Aretha Franklin would be on my wishlist.

Probably Unbeltipo if anything. Their live alterations to tracks are lengthy and super transformative, never a dull moment. Barely any fans too so you'd be in a dimly lit room with like two dozen others at most. It's the kind of music enjoyed by being nearly still, no yelling or jumping, yet it's not quiet music. Could actually imagine myself having a good time there as opposed to most any other concert.

This first one is a rather niche artist, who I'm pretty sure are retired by now

Daniel Amos, a band who I'm sure very few of you (if anyone) has heard of

Larry Norman, the grandfather of Christian rock, I came within one week of catching one of his concerts in the mid 1990's, he has passed away now

People who you will have heard of (maybe) :)

Leonard Cohen

Bob Dylan

Sam Baker
- he's well known within his genre... Folk country musician from Austin, TX

plus, plus, plus

THE CURE, Queen, Arctic Monkeys, and Green Day

I've seen:

Beatlemania
Bowie
VH
OZZY
AC/DC
The Smiths
Billy Talent
Springsteen
RUSH
Aerosmith
Nazareth
Rise Against
Cheap Trick
Howard Jones
Gowan
Elton John
Rolling Stones
The Who
ELO
Art Garfunkel
Def Leppard
Judas Priest
The Monkees

Most Broadway shows (Les Mis, Phantom, CATS)
I saw Green Day on 24th Of June in London and OMG they were amazin..... Unfortunately we had a screaming girl literally behind us and I had noise cancelling headphones, I wear them because of the crowd of 75,000 people, I didn't wear them during Green Day because it would ruin my first experience and yes it hurt my ears but ngl it was worth it just so I could hear my favorite band ever properly

resurrected - the doors, for sure. the beatles. nirvana.

also, i'd like to see killing joke, thrill kill kult doing their earlier stuff, kmfdm, ride, air, the cure.

and i'm going to see dinosaur jr in october yessssssss !!!!!

I still regret that I didn't go to Woodstock. So many greats all in one place.
Mozart
Avicii
Diana Ross and the Supremes
Paul Simon
Elton John
I would have liked to see The Moody Blues a second time.
The Chieftains
The Beatles
Murray Gold (who writes all of the music for Doctor Who)
Louis Armstrong
Blood, Sweat and Tears
The Harvard Low-Keys
Michael W. Smith
I would love to go to the Electric Forest, but alas, the time space-continuum...
The Ink Spots
The Jackson Five
I would LOVE to be able to go to Tomorrowland! Unfortunately, it is way too large for me. I would not be able to have my large, personal space bubble.

New Threads

Top Bottom