• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

-IDIG Gibberish...

tree

Blue/Green
Staff member
V.I.P Member
In one ‘dialect’ of Gibberish (there are many variants) the infix -idig-
is inserted after each syllable of a word. The rules for -idig- Gibberish are:

• insert -idig- after the initial consonant or consonant cluster of the syllable
  • insert -idig- before the syllable, if the syllable starts with a vowel
  • follow the rule for consonants if the syllable begins with ‘y’ or ‘w’
Some examples:

• ball –> bidigall
  • tree –> tridigee
  • purple –> pidigurpidigle
  • waveform –> widigavefidigorm
  • or –> idigor
  • antelope –> idigantidigelidigope
  • yellow –> yidigellidigow

Idig widigant tidigo lidigearn tidigo didigo IDIG.
Iidigf yidigou widigant tidigo tidigoo, tridigy itidig hidigere.

OKidig?:)

Idigi pridigfidiger pidigig lidigatidigin. Midigakes midigy idigeyes cridigoss lidigess. :yum:

Last edited:
Idigi lidigike thidige sidigound ofidig IDIG.

Sidigome widigorgs thidigat idigi thidigink idigare cidigorridigect:

I = idigi
can = cidigan
say = sidigay
some= sidigome
stuff = stidiguff

Idigi cidigan sidigay sidigome stidiguff.

Idigi ligpdigike thidigis bidigut midigy idigADidigDidig bridigain midigakes idigit sidigooooooo hidigard tidigo ridigead idiga whidigole sidigentidigence. Phidigew...:confused:

Idigi ligpdigike thidigis bidigut midigy idigADidigDidig bridigain midigakes idigit sidigooooooo hidigard tidigo ridigead idiga whidigole sidigentidigence. Phidigew...:confused:

Idigi thidigink Idigi knidigow whidigat yidigou midigean. :):p:) (LidigIdigoLidig)

Thidige "Primer" hidigelps.:)

Whidigen Idigi widigas widigalkidiging tidigoidigay,
Idigi tridigied sidigayidiging thidigings Idigi sidigaw:

bidigird:bird:
ridigoad
tridigee
plidigant
ridigock
didigirt
didigog
bridgown
gridigeen
cidigat:catface:

idigout lidigoud....(LidigIdigoLidig):p

.(LidigIdigoLidig):p

Can I ask a question in English because I'm too impatient to do it in gibberish? :D

I've noticed you write LOL by putting the capital on the I of Idigo. Is that because technically the beginning of the syllable "O" is "idig"? But I capitalised ADD correctly because the second two syllables are D and D? I think I'm right but sometimes I need a grown up (hehehe) to confirm my suppositions. :D :p

Thidigank yidigou. Idigi'm gidigetidiging thidige hidigang idigof idigit, bidigut idigit tidigakes midige idigagidiges tidigo wridigite idigand ridigead idiganidigythidiging, pidigartidigicidigulidigarlidigy midigultidigisidigyllidigabidigic widigords. :D Shidigort widigords idigare ridigelidigatidigvelidigy idigeasidigy. Sidigame gidigoes fidigor spidigeakidiging. Idigi didigo lidigike thidige sidigound idigof "spidigeakidiging":D

Can I ask a question in English because I'm too impatient to do it in gibberish? :D

I've noticed you write LOL by putting the capital on the I of Idigo. Is that because technically the beginning of the syllable "O" is "idig"? But I capitalised ADD correctly because the second two syllables are D and D? I think I'm right but sometimes I need a grown up (hehehe) to confirm my suppositions. :D :p

Thidigank yidigou. Idigi'm gidigetidiging thidige hidigang idigof idigit, bidigut idigit tidigakes midige idigagidiges tidigo wridigite idigand ridigead idiganidigythidiging, pidigartidigicidigulidigarlidigy midigultidigisidigyllidigabidigic widigords. :D Shidigort widigords idigare ridigelidigatidigvelidigy idigeasidigy. Sidigame gidigoes fidigor spidigeakidiging. Idigi didigo lidigike thidige sidigound idigof "spidigeakidiging":D

If the word starts with a vowel, IDIG goes in front.
If the word starts w/a consonant, IDIG goes after the consonant.
Example:
A.D.H.D. = IdigaDidigHidigDidig
A.D.D. = IdigaDidigDidig

Thidigat's midige.
Idiga gridigown-idigup.
Idigin fidigact, Iidigim HIDIGUGE.!
430-png.20762
:)

New Threads

Top Bottom