• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Iced tea survey!

Iced tea?

• Unsweetened.

Votes: 6 31.6%
  • Sweetened.

Votes: 9 47.4%
  • Iced herbal tea.

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Iced black tea.

• Iced green tea.

• With lemon.

• I prefer hot tea.

• I loved him when he sang Cop Killer, now he sold out by playing a cop on TV.

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Canned iced tea.

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Sun iced tea.

• Total voters
All of the above, but especially iced green tea and sweet tea.
I swear we have identical taste in foods and beverages lol

I love your food surveys :)
I don't like sweet drinks, unless I'm just feeling so totally in the mood for junk food, and then usually root beer. So all the unsweetened options, basically all teas without sugar. Although some (like mint) are actually good with just a bit of local honey.

Twinnings Chai and Bigelow Perfectly Mint. Always hot.

Though I do occasionally like Raspberry Tea served with ice.

I love iced tea in summer, herbal or green tea, but sweetened with Stevia, not sugar.

Stevia is the best sweetener.
It's hard to find commercially sold tea that uses it though.
Everyone uses that crap that isn't good for the brain.
So, I drink it unsweet most of the time and add lemon.

I find it weird how I prefer sweet tea for iced tea (well regular iced tea, I wouldn't dream of like sweet iced green tea) but I don't take sugar in my hot tea.

At most, I might put a dash of honey or maple syrup in it.

I can't stand cold tea. It feels wrong. I'm not a big fan of cold coffee, either, but I enjoy both when hot.

New Threads

Top Bottom