• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

I turn 32 today. To celebrate, see some films I appeared in...

Lemon Zing

This was one of the first videos I made, in college. My class made this down by our campus. The indoors scenes were obviously shot in the room we booked.

I played the main baddie, Cactus Jack. I came up with the idea for the name after seeing Kirk Douglas in The Villain.

Try not to blink in these next videos. I'm in a tunnel in one, seen for a second on the left side of the pavement with my sister, who is wearing a white coat (in a part of Waves Crash). In a trailer for a new feature film (Home Away from Home) at around 0:28 - I am drinking cider (I have a dark blue cap on) and I appear as a guy with glasses at a castle in Night Closes. Also, I once appeared as a bar patron in a horror web series, named Judas Goat.

Enjoy!

IMG_0085.GIF

Hi, again.

On YouTube, when people subscribe, how do you find the users that have hidden themselves? When I upload new videos and make them publicly viewable, I get a deliberate thumbs down. Sometimes, this is by accident. I had meant to make them unlisted.

Anyway, I can see that I have three subscribers on my channel, yet only one can be viewed.

New Threads

Top Bottom