• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

I think my spirit animal might be either a dolphin or a snake, not an otter

UberScout

Please Don't Be Mad At Me 02/09/1996
V.I.P Member
I was born in February, and I remember seeing a book at a Fall festival about spirit animals by birth month, mine is apparently an otter. However, on good days I've often felt really bubbly and excitable like a dolphin, and of course on the many many bad days I have I feel reclusive and sneaky, and resentful like a snake.

Is it possible that both of these are my spirit animals? Is it even possible to have multiple spirit animals?

............Excuse me, I need to stare at my own tail for several hours. I mean, my feet. Wait, why do I need to stare at my feet?

If anyone still doesn't know what my spirit animal is at this point, I don't know what to tell them lol

hugoandursula_194650741_1485151631824089_380911478899118363_n.jpg

That being said it's also possible I'm a Betta, hence my deep-as-the-ocean affinity for them.

Fun fact: The concept for Aloe actually came from.the memory of a betta fish my grandmother had when she was alive. I can't quite remember what she named her, I think it was "Pearl" or something. Poor thing died around midnight one night. Weird how it happened, too; tank was clean, she never went hungry once, and AFAIK she never got sick, I guess old age?

And yes, she was moon-blue :p

I wonder what mine is. I have no idea. How do you figure it out?
It's whatever your heart and soul feel the most connected to. If I was going to guess yours, I would say it might be a dragon, like Huxley. Dragons have a lot of courage and a lot of wisdom. But kindness is also something that you and Huxley have in abundance.

Dogs are my spirit animal because what we have in common is a zest for life, a strong curiosity about the world, a big personality, an open mind, and a very big heart.

Your spoiler aside, I would have picked a Border Collie. Intelligent, spirited, active, energetic.
The spoiler was just meant to be funny. Border Collies are one of my absolute favorite breeds and I have had a few of them. They certainly match my energy level but they can outsmart even the most experienced dog owner lol

I believe my spirit animal is a human. I am very fascinated by your race. So much so that me and my fellow rabbits have started to assimilate into your society. I wonder what it must be like to have thumbs.

My spirit animal must be an elephant. I never forget anything, even things that happened with I was two or three years old. Elephants can remember. Humans can forget.

I was born in February, and I remember seeing a book at a Fall festival about spirit animals by birth month, mine is apparently an otter. However, on good days I've often felt really bubbly and excitable like a dolphin, and of course on the many many bad days I have I feel reclusive and sneaky, and resentful like a snake.

Is it possible that both of these are my spirit animals? Is it even possible to have multiple spirit animals?

............Excuse me, I need to stare at my own tail for several hours. I mean, my feet. Wait, why do I need to stare at my feet?
Of course it's possible, I change them all the time. :grin:
anime-machikado-mazoku.gif

:snake: The benefit of a snake is that you can stay hidden and strike at the right moment! Then go back into the shadows where it's safe.

Just... be careful about cats and particularly mongooses, they can take you down and have a good eye.

The dolphin might be bubbly but he's also very emotionally enlightened, he has 2 brains, out of which one is entirely focused on emotion processing, who knows what powers that might hold compared to mortals. :screamcat:

Water is a cool medium yet the powerhouse of life. Dolphins are lively, too, and can get through tough times even when they're surrounded.

That being said it's also possible I'm a Betta, hence my deep-as-the-ocean affinity for them.

Fun fact: The concept for Aloe actually came from.the memory of a betta fish my grandmother had when she was alive. I can't quite remember what she named her, I think it was "Pearl" or something. Poor thing died around midnight one night. Weird how it happened, too; tank was clean, she never went hungry once, and AFAIK she never got sick, I guess old age?

And yes, she was moon-blue :p
My god, did you see how awesome fish can be at doing tricks? I haven't seen anything as impressive.

Awww… thank you! From Huxley, too.

View attachment 101156
Did Huxley just got his special power? He's emanating it like an aura. :hushed:

I have my plushies and they always help advise me when I'm dealing with a special thought requiring problem. Skep - always good to have a skeptical mind to advise you and a good shoulder to rely on :dog:; and Bella - most common female dog name, shes been by me through thick and thin. :hibiscus: And they have helped others, too.

My spirit animal must be an elephant. I never forget anything, even things that happened with I was two or three years old. Elephants can remember. Humans can forget.
I'm definitely not an Elephant, Executive dysfunction constantly makes me forget why I am at any place at any point in time. I get lost and panic about where I am, I was supposed to be somewhere else by this route but I'm... here?!

Then when I finally get there, "Do you happen to know why I'm here...?" :snail:

The spoiler was just meant to be funny. Border Collies are one of my absolute favorite breeds and I have had a few of them. They certainly match my energy level but they can outsmart even the most experienced dog owner lol
I'm obsessed with Rough collies, for a big dog having 3 out of 5 energy means easily exhaustable and no problem dog. Yes it sheds but its as obedient as a GSD which says a looot.

Besides that, its coat so long and colorful and stunning. :hearteyecat: No wonder they used to be displayed as art in rich peoples homes, theyre the Mona Lisas of the dog world.

Borders can be a bit wild and instinctive, don't get along with other dogs like GSDs or Dachshunds because they like to get in their faces and Border is annoyed with it. Definitely don't house the two breeds together unless you know what you're doing.

My spirit animal is the human being. Sometimes I feel strangely close to them, though I understand I could never live among them.

New Threads

Top Bottom