• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

I think my little sister can see my dreams

UberScout

Please Don't Be Mad At Me 02/09/1996
V.I.P Member
Many of you are going to think I'm delusional for yet another one of these "paranormal" posts I usually put up, but this has been happening ever since I got back from the hospital and restored my happiness.

The other day while Maddog and my mother were out doing errands, Sophia, my little sister, was demonstrating her ability to cook by preparing a small breakfast. (She's VERY good at it, by the way!) While we talked about different cooking methods, suddenly she shifted the conversation to a more, well, let's just say "kinda-serious-but-not-that-kind-of-serious" subject. As per Sophia's wishes, I will not describe what the conversation was about, but I will tell you all, it was a very, very wholesome conversation that made her and I absolutely elated to be around each other, after we finished talking she told me she couldn't ask for a better big brother and rushed up to me with the biggest hug she's ever given me. The energy she created had the same frequency that Aloe generates when she's comforting me! (It should be no surprise to understand by this point, that my little sister and I are very, very special people.)

I could feel energy from my heart Chakra vibrating and spinning like crazy, and I just couldn't stop smiling and blushing so widely... I truly did feel like a good big brother in that moment, and it made me so euphoric.

Later that night, when I fell asleep I could begin to feel myself starting to have a lucid dream. I knew it was a lucid dream, because I could feel no pain, and I was completely aware I was dreaming, I did all the reality checks just in case. I started thinking of the usual dream content I sometimes see and hear, Aloe sometimes makes an appearance somehow, other times it's generic Dungeons & Dragons characters mingling around etc.

But even before I fell asleep, I just couldn't stop thinking of my little sister. No matter what kind of thoughts I had, thoughts of her in general seemed to force their way through, as if Sophia herself was trying to speak to me mentally, while she herself was sleeping. I didn't quite understand how, but it felt so much like communication rather than just pleasant auras. So, I'm thinking about the day I had with Sophia, and once I start dreaming, there she is. We're in a house that looks kinda like Kirby's house, from the Kirby anime if anyone's seen it. She was sitting there playing a bizarre game on this little 90's looking game console, something that looked like you were a little rabbit-like creature who had to flip floor tiles over to reveal these strange symbols that go together like math... it was hard to describe but it was cutesy and wholesome and there was little interactions you could have with other characters.

Anyway, she sees me, smiles and says "Hey, bro!" And I just feel myself smile real big, but also a feeling like I'm in a light trance, I think she had fractionated me somehow and I was starting the dream feeling the first effects of it, but I couldn't really tell and I didn't really care anyways. I just felt happy to be near my little sister in a lucid dream! So, she says something like "Aw, do you feel like you can't move or talk? It's okay. Just wiggle around for a sec, it'll go away. Not too much, though! You don't wanna to wake yourself up too early..."

So I did...and suddenly when I saw my arms move around, they were pink and round, puffy... Then I realized she had turned me into a Kirby for... some reason. I guess just to be silly, but in a caring way. She's quirky like that. Anyway, so I did, and she says "there, isn't that better? Are you okay with being a Kirby for right now?" and naturally I nodded real excitedly cause, come on, I get to be a Kirby for a whole night! Kinda, LOL. Anyways...

"What are we doing here, sis?" I said. She explained what kind of lucid dream I was having and what it meant, and why she was in it. Some wholesome words were exchanged and finally she said "Okay, I wanna show you something I can do that's gonna help treat your autism, okay?" I said okay and she tells me to look down, then straight up. When I do, there she still is....but now she's a lamia! I got a little scared because I tend to have a lot of dreams about snakes sometimes, when I have these dreams they're always friendly but I just don't understand why the dreams are about snakes...But at the same time I knew it was still Sophia, just doing dream stuff, and I knew she wouldn't do anything to scare or hurt me in a dream like this. There must have been a reason she took the form of a lamia the same age as her, but what? I thought.

So she speaks up again: "Cool, huh? It's okay, I'm not gonna do anything to hurt you, bro."
She disappears behind me, and then lands at my side where she already has me coiled three tails up to my chest. It doesn't feel threatening or unnerving at all. It's the direct opposite feeling. It was more of a feeling of protection, with just a hint of sedation, like she was defending me from stress on an emotional level.

What does this mean?

... I think I know why I dreamed about my sister this way.

Because by being where I was and allowing that place to completely heal me on a whole, I disn't just heal myself, find my happiness again and learn to forget about the past...

I brought part of that energy with me when I came home, and I think Sophia soaked up a good chunk of it herself :)

She was a lamia, coiling her long tail around me in this dream to comfort me, because she knows I'm autistic and she knows what kind of comfort keeps me sane and calm, the feeling of being held. She's conscious and aware of it, and she just wants her big brother to be okay...

Ever since this happened, whenever she walks near me, I feel this strong wave of peace and happiness come over me...

<3 How in the world did I end up with such a wholesome sibling? <3

Your dream actually reminds me of an ayahuasca journey a friend had. Have you had lucid dreams before? I doubt your sister can see or influence your dreams, but she definitely appears in them for a reason. Do you have access to a library? You should look for a book about Jung and/or dream analysis.

I believe in astral travel in dreams.
I should. Been doing it since I was 12. That and lucid dreaming just came natural to me.

I also had a person that I met in these lucid, astral dreams. Someone I didn't know, but, later did
find he was real. It is really just soul meeting soul experiences.

There is a song that perfectly describes this type of experience. Whom ever wrote it must
have had the same knowledge.

I believe in astral travel in dreams.
I should. Been doing it since I was 12. That and lucid dreaming just came natural to me.

I also had a person that I met in these lucid, astral dreams. Someone I didn't know, but, later did
find he was real. It is really just soul meeting soul experiences.

There is a song that perfectly describes this type of experience. Whom ever wrote it must
have had the same knowledge.

Did the man you dreamt of remember your meetings at all? I was actually going to ask uberscout if his sister remembered or felt anything strange or notable about that night.

Sophia seems to be aware of lots of metaphysical stuff I do, somehow. She drops hints about it every now and then, if I've spent enough time focusing on the right kind of energy for it. I know there have been times where I would have a dream and then Sophia would randomly just talk about having the same kind of dream. Sometimes there are a few differences between us, but we still see the same things sometimes.

We both have extraordinary gifts.

I am perfectly at ease with the idea that you and your sister see each others dreams. Ocassionally my mother and I will realize our dreams have been startlingly similar. And often times I will call her and she will say "Oh good, I hoped you would hear me. I asked you to call just now."
And my husband and I will often speak the same sentence, at the same time, even though we have been quiet for hours.
We live in a vibrational world and you and your sister seem to ride the same wave.

Did the man you dreamt of remember your meetings at all? I was actually going to ask uberscout if his sister remembered or felt anything strange or notable about that night.

Yes. Not as clearly as I do, but, yes he remembered some.

Another person I communicated with on a different type of forum many years ago I had a connection
similar to one time.
I dreamt I was watching him from the time he got up, what he did, saw him drive his car which
I described to him and where he went to a Fair and what he did there which included getting a
book autographed by the author and what it said.

This was in another country from where I lived so I knew nothing about the Fair.
I told him about the dream and he confirmed everything was correct.
I ask if he felt anything during this time and he said no.
We never physically met. He lived half way around the world from me.

@Maxxx17 I've had these types of dreams that later I find are of real people or places since
age 12. They are not scary. They happened naturally and I've enjoyed them very much.
When I get to meet someone I only knew in a dream or physically be somewhere I've seen in a dream,
it is a wonderful feeling.
I don't think my mattress had anything to do with it. From age 12 to 65, I've had a lot of
mattresses. And this type of lucid dreaming has never stopped.
Everything is connected and the whole Universe is made of consciousness.
The latest sciences and Quantum physics are proving so much.

Yes. Not as clearly as I do, but, yes he remembered some.

Another person I communicated with on a different type of forum many years ago I had a connection
similar to one time.
I dreamt I was watching him from the time he got up, what he did, saw him drive his car which
I described to him and where he went to a Fair and what he did there which included getting a
book autographed by the author and what it said.

This was in another country from where I lived so I knew nothing about the Fair.
I told him about the dream and he confirmed everything was correct.
I ask if he felt anything during this time and he said no.
We never physically met. He lived half way around the world from me.

@Maxxx17 I've had these types of dreams that later I find are of real people or places since
age 12. They are not scary. They happened naturally and I've enjoyed them very much.
When I get to meet someone I only knew in a dream or physically be somewhere I've seen in a dream,
it is a wonderful feeling.
I don't think my mattress had anything to do with it. From age 12 to 65, I've had a lot of
mattresses. And this type of lucid dreaming has never stopped.
Everything is connected and the whole Universe is made of consciousness.
The latest sciences and Quantum physics are proving so much.

I’d say those were more likely OBEs - Out-of-Body Experiences. Lucid dreams are regular dreams except much more vivid, and you realize you’re dreaming and have control over what you do in your dream. Yours are extraordinary. How often do they happen, and do you still have them?

Back in 2004 I had an extremely vivid dream about the tsunami in Indonesia. I didn’t know a thing about it until I woke up the next morning and read about it in the news.

I’d say those were more likely OBEs - Out-of-Body Experiences. Lucid dreams are regular dreams except much more vivid, and you realize you’re dreaming and have control over what you do in your dream. Yours are extraordinary. How often do they happen, and do you still have them?

Back in 2004 I had an extremely vivid dream about the tsunami in Indonesia. I didn’t know a thing about it until I woke up the next morning and read about it in the news.

Yes, I still have them, since age 12. Frequently.
More like OBEs, yes. Metaphysical and science calls it Astral travel or if awake remote viewing.
It is just like real life and I control what I do in the experiences.
I also have the lucid dreams where I realise I am dreaming.

The tsunami was a large world event and I think people who pick up on things through the
astral experience or OBEs, which ever one you want to call it, are sensitive to a lot of world events.
Same here. I dreamt of it also.
I also have none large scale personal dreams that I later find.

Too many to talk about, but, some examples are when I dreamt of the north LA earthquake
only to wake up to find out about it on the news. I saw things on the news that I saw in the dream.
Such as this mall. I was standing at the top of the escalator, looking down at what had happened.
LAmall1994.jpg

This highway:
ca-times.brightspotcdn.com.jpg

and an over turned train.

On a personal level, I had never been to Disney World.
I started dreaming of being there to do some type of job associated with the
street parades when they made a Mickey Mouse in a large glass ball for The Magician's Apprentice.
I learned through the dreams how to get around in the parks and saw most everything that way.

When I finally got to actually go to Disney World with a friend in 2011, I told him I could show him
where things were and see them in person now. That was FUN!
He had been there a few years earlier and one of the attractions wasn't where I thought it should be.
He said he knew what I was talking about and it was there when he had been there.
:) Things like that are an indescribable thrill.

That’s incredible. I’ve been interested in the paranormal my whole life, so I’ve heard quite a few stories like yours. You’re not alone in your experiences. I was going to ask if you’ve ever tried remote viewing.

This all makes me wonder if @UberScout could be sensitive in the way you are.

@UberScout Hope you are reading these replies.
They may help explain you and your sister's connection.

I participated in a research project that was directed towards using the power of the mind
to help with prosthetic limbs that you can move with your brain just like your own hands and legs
in late 2004.

National Geographic magazine made the front cover feature article in March 2005
showing a Tibetan Monk with head covered in electrodes based on research of thought
and mind abilities.

Participants were put in a room alone, plugged into a computer via the electrodes,
heart, brain waves, breathing were monitored and the goal was to make various
things like bowling animations, mazes, games on the screen work off of your mind power.
I started playing tricks with it. Making the bowling ball come back up the alley, etc.
One day I tried to see if I could get the heart monitor to flat line. I did.
The watchers came running in the room thinking my heart had stopped.
Fun for a good reason.

This was off topic from the OP, but, still involves use of mind such as could be in dreams.
NatGeo.jpg

That’s incredible. I’ve been interested in the paranormal my whole life, so I’ve heard quite a few stories like yours. You’re not alone in your experiences. I was going to ask if you’ve ever tried remote viewing.

This all makes me wonder if @UberScout could be sensitive in the way you are.

Haha, what can I say? I'm a special boy! :) I just can't help being so bubbly sometimes! :p

@UberScout Hope you are reading these replies.
They may help explain you and your sister's connection.

I participated in a research project that was directed towards using the power of the mind
to help with prosthetic limbs that you can move with your brain just like your own hands and legs
in late 2004.

National Geographic magazine made the front cover feature article in March 2005
showing a Tibetan Monk with head covered in electrodes based on research of thought
and mind abilities.

Participants were put in a room alone, plugged into a computer via the electrodes,
heart, brain waves, breathing were monitored and the goal was to make various
things like bowling animations, mazes, games on the screen work off of your mind power.
I started playing tricks with it. Making the bowling ball come back up the alley, etc.
One day I tried to see if I could get the heart monitor to flat line. I did.
The watchers came running in the room thinking my heart had stopped.
Fun for a good reason.

This was off topic from the OP, but, still involves use of mind such as could be in dreams.
View attachment 77260

Yo! No foolin', they had you messing with PSI or something?! That is beyond cool!

I'm so grateful you guys don't think I'm a nutjob :p

New Threads

Top Bottom