• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

I Released an Album!

kbb0

Hi everybody! Music is my biggest special interest and one that I plan on making into a career. I just released my first album and I'm very excited about it (and nervous), and I wanted to share it here!

It's a wide variety of genres (soul, rnb, alternative rock, pop, acoustic, instrumental) so hopefully there's something for everyone. Although my music tends to be very dramatic so if you're not into that then maybe not. A lot of it is about my struggle with mental illness but some of the songs are stories from other people's lives.

https://soundcloud.com/shirajay/sets/send-me-flowers

I look forward to seeing if you guys liked it!

P.S I also have another instrumental that isn't on the album here.

Wow! That is fantastic work you really have a talent good luck with your album.

You could easily monetize this on youtube for a ton of money. Does take some effort but I think it's worth trying. Minimal investment for possibly a high return.

Music SHOULD be dramatic, shouldn't it? Awesome. I do this too. Never thought to post my album here...not gonna hijack your thread though I'll do it later somewhere else. All I do is music. My motto or whatever used to be "Games, girls, and guitars" which instead of being a motto I now realize is just a list of things I love that all happen to start with G & that's as clever as I could get about it. It's mostly just games & guitars now...God I am so socially compromized it is pathological. Anyway congratulations & good work. The production is way better than my crap, did you have any role in that?

Music SHOULD be dramatic, shouldn't it? Awesome. I do this too. Never thought to post my album here...not gonna hijack your thread though I'll do it later somewhere else. All I do is music. My motto or whatever used to be "Games, girls, and guitars" which instead of being a motto I now realize is just a list of things I love that all happen to start with G & that's as clever as I could get about it. It's mostly just games & guitars now...God I am so socially compromized it is pathological. Anyway congratulations & good work. The production is way better than my crap, did you have any role in that?
I would love to hear your stuff!
Yeah I did pretty much everything in terms of production, performance, composition, and recording. A couple weren't mastered by me and one song had live drums, guitar and bass that I did not do.

Mixing & mastering is so hard. I never thought I'd have to know this stuff & now I fall asleep on my keyboard every night reading production tutorials

New Threads

Top Bottom