• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

I need your help.

Drudas

Hello! My name is Pedro, I’m 18 years old and I’m from Portugal.

I have diagnosed Asperger Syndrome, ADHD and some other health conditions and I’m escaping from a dysfunctional family but i don’t have money to do it yet so i decided to create thie account to share a crowdfunding campaign that i made on gofundme.

I would like to ask if you can read my campaign and if you can/want, donate or share.

I can provide you with a Link of the campaign
if you private message me/Inbox.

- Drudas

Last edited by a moderator:
This looks like a total scam.
I read your ‘campaign’ which could easily have been a work of fiction, and gives little to no information or proof.

I’m afraid 6 screenshots don’t prove anything, anyone could send themselves a few messages on an old phone then screenshot and offer that as evidence, but it is in no way evidence of anything.

As you’re Portugués why would you write to your ‘friend’ in English and not your native tongue? I’m afraid all the texts appear to me to have been written by the same person with the same level of English, I doubt some of the racist language will help your ‘campaign’ either!

These forums can't take the risk of spam or scams,I suspect this post will be locked soon.
I would go to facebook and do 'go fund me' there,where people know who you are.

Portugal must have child/adult protective services,try that,they could help better than Go fund me

Good luck with that. Many people here are struggling with employment and therefore money, and there's likely two sides to this story.

Whatever your intent, you may want to take this up somewhere else as this isn't the place to do it in all honesty.

New Threads

Top Bottom