• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

I like strong and independent women!

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, so here's my "take." Increase your standards to include only fiercely independent women who have all the other stuff ... right age, etc.

Now see how many of these higher-ranking women want you.

Thank you for the info OP.

I like redheads, in case you want to know.

Noticed that you have dated aspie females much younger than you, an age difference of five years in one relationship and seven years in another. I assume from your choices you like younger females so that you can be more in control, rather than someone who's nearer your age who is likely more self-assured.

That's an unnecessary "diagnosis". To be fair, most men like younger women (I can look up the science for reference if you want a source), and it's very unlikely they do it because they like to be in control.
Instead of looking for sketchy and dubious psychological reasons, applying old Occam's Razor there lead us to the more likely explanation: To put it in rough and impolite words, younger women are hotter than old ones.

Last edited:
Thank you for the info OP.

I like redheads, in case you want to know.
I think redheads are hot, but I'll get even more specific...

I like Asian and Eastern European women. However, ethnicity is not even on my list! My very first serious crush was a black/Dominican girl in 8th grade. We were both only 13, but she was hot, she was nice to me, and she was incredibly smart and got all As.

Quite the opposite...

I thought I wanted someone younger, and it certainly was NOT because I wanted to be the one more in control! I prefer women my age and older now. One my friends (non-Aspie) is 30 and married to a 36-old woman. He says that older women are better because they generally have their act together. I'm 30, and my only reservation about marrying a woman over 36 down the road is that getting pregnant without complications could be an issue. Working at a bar in a college town for 4 years has more or less turned me off to women under the age of about 25 because of their antics (even when sober)! There are exceptions to every rule, but I try to stay away from women under 25.

Many women might not consider a man who lives with his parents to be prime romantic real estate (so to speak). I understand why you’re doing it; it’s just that you could easily be perceived as not having your bleep together for that reason. And let’s not forget: you’re autistic. As hurtful and unfair as it is, a large number of women would drop you like a hot rock for that, because they would be afraid of having an autistic child with you.

Also, having a degree doesn’t make you educated. Many of the least intelligent people I know have degrees. Or maybe you want women to have a degree for reasons relating to employment prospects. (Then again, if you’re looking for financial stability in a woman, college graduates tend to have massive student loan debt, so having a degree and being financially stable pretty much cancel each other out.)

Many women might not consider a man who lives with his parents to be prime romantic real estate (so to speak). I understand why you’re doing it; it’s just that you could easily be perceived as not having your bleep together for that reason. And let’s not forget: you’re autistic. As hurtful and unfair as it is, a large number of women would drop you like a hot rock for that, because they would be afraid of having an autistic child with you.

Also, having a degree doesn’t make you educated. Many of the least intelligent people I know have degrees. Or maybe you want women to have a degree for reasons relating to employment prospects. (Then again, if you’re looking for financial stability in a woman, college graduates tend to have massive student loan debt, so having a degree and being financially stable pretty much cancel each other out.)
Oh, and the aforementioned kinky women I've been talking about does not care in the slightest if I talk about what's she into, as long as I don't mention her name. Also, she's not the only bisexual schoolteacher I've met online who's into bondage...

When you meet someone you really like, none of these details matter. This is just a game you're playing in the meantime.

And let’s not forget: you’re autistic. As hurtful and unfair as it is, a large number of women would drop you like a hot rock for that, because they would be afraid of having an autistic child with you.
Honestly, I'm afraid of having an autistic child! I was generally a good kid, but I unintentionally put my parents through a lot. I would have reservations about raising myself!

Then again, as someone on the spectrum, maybe I'd be better at raising an autistic child?!?!

When you meet someone you really like, none of these details matter. This is just a game you're playing in the meantime.
One of my cousins (female, not autistic) told me that waiting this long for the right woman will pay off immensely, and that my future wife will probably be incredibly hot to say the least.

One of my cousins (female, not autistic) told me that waiting this long for the right woman will pay off immensely, and that my future wife will probably be incredibly hot to say the least.

I’m not sure how many women you’ll find out there who will be okay with your little checklist. No offense but I think your ego needs to lose some serious weight before you start thinking about finding a long-term partner. I don’t know any women who wouldn’t be put off by your attitude.

I’m not sure how many women you’ll find out there who will be okay with your little checklist. No offense but I think your ego needs to lose some serious weight before you start thinking about finding a long-term partner. I don’t know any women who wouldn’t be put off by your attitude.
A lot of men are put off by the marriage, kids, divorce, and alimony checklist.

Again, I think it's the opposite. I'm quite shy, and not the least bit egotistical. I have romantic experience with women beyond the two girlfriends I've just mentioned, but not much. I have had some very attractive women approach me in bars, but in one case something didn't sit right with me and I excused myself. Another time, this random pretty girl started resting her head on my shoulder and getting all touchy, but another female friend who was with me that night told me moments later to avoid that particular girl because she was trouble.

In 2011, a woman in her fifties attempted to make out with me while I was at a bar drinking with friends, and then offered to go down on me in my truck. I don't remember how we got away from her (she tried to ram her tongue down my friend's throat too), but we did.

Stop typifying people, it doesn't get anyone anywhere. You just said there are exceptions to every rule, that's called entropy man. There are no rules, no exceptions. No one philosophy rules.

I love such women too for what it's worth. They're as dependable as ladder frame rust on a Tacoma.

Stop typifying people, it doesn't get anyone anywhere. You just said there are exceptions to every rule, that's called entropy man. There are no rules, no exceptions. No one philosophy rules.
I have this habit of over-analyzing things; I don't know if it's an Aspergers thing or just a Charlie thing...

I love such women too for what it's worth. They're as dependable as ladder frame rust on a Tacoma.
Toyota-Tacoma-VS-Girlfriend-02.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Threads

Top Bottom