• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

I kissed a girl yesterday in the most unreal and film-like way

Nacho

Hello guys! It's unbelievable I am writing in this section to be honest; I've always kept to myself and I mostly think that everyone that comes any close to me is invading my space. But I'm going to give it a chance with this girl for once, telling her that I will feel uncomfortable if she pressures me a lot.

However, let's get to the story.

I was getting out of university class, went into the train to come back to my house. Sitting in front of me was a girl (that I later discovered was 19 years old). Green eyes, blonde hair. I never pay attention to people except for the people that attract me in a physical or mental way -maybe the colors they wear are too bright, or I like the combination of clothes they use...-.
So I noticed this girl. I started looking at her to see what she was doing. When I noticed her there were like 8 train stops before my stop, so I had a lot of time. I was being accompanied by two other classmates, that always come in the train with me, but I am more of the quiet type, so I don't really talk while they talk, I just spectate whatever's happening on the train.
Anyways -sorry if I'm overextending my story-, while I was looking at this girl, she was looking at my classmates and sometimes at me because they were speaking loudly. I didn't pay much attention to that because people watch other people all the time.
My classmates got off the train one stop before mine, and I stayed in the train with the girl, I was still looking at her, she was very beautiful and she attracted me; and not many people attract me.

When I was getting ready to get up, because my stop was the next one, I saw her getting up while she was looking at me, like in a defiant way. I stood up and came close to the train door because the train was about to stop. She was closer to the door than me and I was behind her. I could see her watch me through the window (since I get off uni @7pm, it's really dark and since there's no light in the tunnels, you can see yourself in the windows' reflections).
The door opened, and she started walking really fast. I decided to get at her speed and follow her, I don't know why I did this, I felt like a stalker for a few minutes...
Well, she climbed the ladders very fast too so I had to almost run to stay behind her all the time without overpassing her also. (The calculations were pretty difficult at the time due to the fluctuations of people in the station).

Then she went a way I didn't. She stood in a mechanical ladder while I was watching her for the last few moments, and she was watching me. A wall came across our sight.
Magically, I stopped.
I realized, wow, this happens once in a lifetime, and you never know if this could be your next spouse or your next best friend. I stayed in shock for 30 seconds and AUTOMATICALLY my feet started running backwards and up that ladder. I rushed to try to catch her, but she had disappeared. However, I didn't stop there, I kept running and running trying to find her again.
Two minutes after I started running, I don't know how, but I saw her walking really fast towards some place in the street. This was luck I think, because there were 8 possible paths I could have gone seeking for her. I pursued her and when I got next to her, I didn't have words.

So, have you ever seen the film "I Origins"? Something similar happened actually.
Since I didn't have words, I decided to give her an earpod and played a song in my mobile so we could both listen to it. At start, she was surprised that I didn't talk, and laughed, but after I started playing the music, it's as if a connection had been created. In order for her to be close enough to me and listen through the earpod, I had to put my arm around her. This, I would never do. But at that moment it seemed okay and she was also OK with it.
We spent around 10 minutes walking listening to music until the playlist ended and I told her my name and viceversa.
I decided to accompany her to her house. Once I was in the portal of the house, I kissed her and we walked for another hour in a park nearby.
But nothing of this (except the part where I handed her the earpods (the starting part)) wasn't uncomfortable, she was OK with the silence and I didn't feel awkward at any point, I could be myself and she would understand.

Finally, we said goodbye, she gave me her number and I went home.
And I wrote this.

Hello guys! It's unbelievable I am writing in this section to be honest; I've always kept to myself and I mostly think that everyone that comes any close to me is invading my space. But I'm going to give it a chance with this girl for once, telling her that I will feel uncomfortable if she pressures me a lot.

However, let's get to the story.

I was getting out of university class, went into the train to come back to my house. Sitting in front of me was a girl (that I later discovered was 19 years old). Green eyes, blonde hair. I never pay attention to people except for the people that attract me in a physical or mental way -maybe the colors they wear are too bright, or I like the combination of clothes they use...-.
So I noticed this girl. I started looking at her to see what she was doing. When I noticed her there were like 8 train stops before my stop, so I had a lot of time. I was being accompanied by two other classmates, that always come in the train with me, but I am more of the quiet type, so I don't really talk while they talk, I just spectate whatever's happening on the train.
Anyways -sorry if I'm overextending my story-, while I was looking at this girl, she was looking at my classmates and sometimes at me because they were speaking loudly. I didn't pay much attention to that because people watch other people all the time.
My classmates got off the train one stop before mine, and I stayed in the train with the girl, I was still looking at her, she was very beautiful and she attracted me; and not many people attract me.

When I was getting ready to get up, because my stop was the next one, I saw her getting up while she was looking at me, like in a defiant way. I stood up and came close to the train door because the train was about to stop. She was closer to the door than me and I was behind her. I could see her watch me through the window (since I get off uni @7pm, it's really dark and since there's no light in the tunnels, you can see yourself in the windows' reflections).
The door opened, and she started walking really fast. I decided to get at her speed and follow her, I don't know why I did this, I felt like a stalker for a few minutes...
Well, she climbed the ladders very fast too so I had to almost run to stay behind her all the time without overpassing her also. (The calculations were pretty difficult at the time due to the fluctuations of people in the station).

Then she went a way I didn't. She stood in a mechanical ladder while I was watching her for the last few moments, and she was watching me. A wall came across our sight.
Magically, I stopped.
I realized, wow, this happens once in a lifetime, and you never know if this could be your next spouse or your next best friend. I stayed in shock for 30 seconds and AUTOMATICALLY my feet started running backwards and up that ladder. I rushed to try to catch her, but she had disappeared. However, I didn't stop there, I kept running and running trying to find her again.
Two minutes after I started running, I don't know how, but I saw her walking really fast towards some place in the street. This was luck I think, because there were 8 possible paths I could have gone seeking for her. I pursued her and when I got next to her, I didn't have words.

So, have you ever seen the film "I Origins"? Something similar happened actually.
Since I didn't have words, I decided to give her an earpod and played a song in my mobile so we could both listen to it. At start, she was surprised that I didn't talk, and laughed, but after I started playing the music, it's as if a connection had been created. In order for her to be close enough to me and listen through the earpod, I had to put my arm around her. This, I would never do. But at that moment it seemed okay and she was also OK with it.
We spent around 10 minutes walking listening to music until the playlist ended and I told her my name and viceversa.
I decided to accompany her to her house. Once I was in the portal of the house, I kissed her and we walked for another hour in a park nearby.
But nothing of this (except the part where I handed her the earpods (the starting part)) wasn't uncomfortable, she was OK with the silence and I didn't feel awkward at any point, I could be myself and she would understand.

Finally, we said goodbye, she gave me her number and I went home.
And I wrote this.
Brilliant writing skills and fantastic story! I hope it goes well for you two.

That's amazingly cool, Nacho! I love it. :) It's incredible when things like that happen. You've created one of those standout memories...you will always remember that moment.

Keep us posted on what happens next! :D

That's amazingly cool, Nacho! I love it. :) It's incredible when things like that happen. You've created one of those standout memories...you will always remember that moment.

Keep us posted on what happens next! :D

UPDATE: I met with her on Saturday and we went to dinner to an italian restaurant and I wasn't nervous. The place was a bit crowded but I think that the usual problems with overcrowded places kind of disappeared with her. She is really really beautiful and she told me that she got nervous when I looked at her, but she told me that she also liked me looking at her, and when I do, it soothes me.

What I really want to do is go slow because otherwise I will get stressed and when this happens (has happened before) I get on the total antisocial behavior and don't touch my phone nor leave my house for weeks or months.

So far so good

UPDATE: I met with her last Friday too; we met in a more crowded place and there were some times where I felt super anxious but I didn't say anything about it yet until it's necessary. I will see her again after my partials end the 18th of december. In the overall it was good but this time it exhausted me a lot more than last time. I think I need to take it more slowly.

Yes, take it easy would be the best approach imo. The fact it seems that she may have some interest in you is already a good sign and you both I assume like each others company? So how did it go?

Yes, take it easy would be the best approach imo. The fact it seems that she may have some interest in you is already a good sign and you both I assume like each others company? So how did it go?
Went well, however I haven't messaged or talked to her in over a week; she's been writing to me, but I feel like I am always better and more comfortable without boundaries like a relationship. And I don't know how to tell her, and every time I think about meeting with her or anyone else makes me tired just by thinking of it.

TLDR: I think I'm better on my own like I've always been; I lose interest rapidly on everybody that doesn't incredibly amaze me.

Went well, however I haven't messaged or talked to her in over a week; she's been writing to me, but I feel like I am always better and more comfortable without boundaries like a relationship. And I don't know how to tell her, and every time I think about meeting with her or anyone else makes me tired just by thinking of it.

TLDR: I think I'm better on my own like I've always been; I lose interest rapidly on everybody that doesn't incredibly amaze me.

I know you're not asking my opinion but I feel obliged to say that I think you should try to explain the way you feel to her as soon as possible. I know exactly how you feel regarding losing interest quickly, and it's important to tell her. She may feel the same way as you, and even if not I think it's a respectful way to do things. I regret not being more honest with people when I lose interest. Sometimes I hurt people I care about because I'm so worried about my own feelings that I become blind to theirs.

:herb:

I know you're not asking my opinion but I feel obliged to say that I think you should try to explain the way you feel to her as soon as possible. I know exactly how you feel regarding losing interest quickly, and it's important to tell her. She may feel the same way as you, and even if not I think it's a respectful way to do things. I regret not being more honest with people when I lose interest. Sometimes I hurt people I care about because I'm so worried about my own feelings that I become blind to theirs.

:herb:
Thank you Cosmophylla and you need to know that your opinion is always important and helpful to me. I will attempt to tell her as soon as possible when I find the courage.

Thank you and merry christmas

It also is funny to see how I was so excited, and two weeks after, just kind of grumpy, with an obnoxious feeling about it all and tired.

I had the same feeling after kissing a girl and about finding myself in a relationship. I think in part I was concerned about propoperly meeting expectations. I think in a way also part of why I wanted it in the first place was because I was told that I should, so there was a certain amount of cognitive dissonance on that front as well. I may also exaggerate the extent to which "fear of change" doesn't affect me. This was a new thing and I didn't know what to do with it.

i kissed three girls. under water action was cool. i have experience with that. plus one other but i wont display that.

New Threads

Top Bottom