• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

I have a boyfriend

welcome to af.png

Hi, your story sounds very relatable. I did try a couple of times but the touch (which I don`t like either) just never felt right. Until I found my wife. Almost everything I have with other people I do not have with her. I hope for you that you become as happy as I am in my relationship with my wife. And I hope your boyfriend can become your save space where you always feel wanted and comfortable. Where time together feels just about as good (or sometimes better) as alone time we can hold so dear.

Welcome! Sometimes things just "fall into place" at the right time and I'm glad to hear that you're doing well and accepting of yourself and have someone whom you're comfortable with.

Never diagnosed, never knew I was on the spectrum So lived life like anybody else. Wife saw a nice guy with
many commonalities similar family life, both from country I was not the typical guy she normally meet.

Thank you, @Aspychata , I am happy that I have done the work. I enjoy reading the successes in entering a healthy relationship from people here. I think that my struggles have helped me understand a lot and I am enjoying being a mentor to a boy through Big Brothers. I am honored when he says that I really understand him.

New Threads

Top Bottom