• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

I have 0 people in my life. $0, 0 family etc

My apartment: cozy, but how long will I stay?

I’m preparing for the worst: that I have to live in my bachelor apartment for the rest of my life.

I doubt it, but if I ever have to move internationally - there will be a lot of stuff to move.

for a bachelor? I have literally - four offices in my apartment. Four desks, one computer, insulated screwdrivers for engineering, a microscope, TV, book shelves and the list goes on. But what astounds me the most is that I have so many offices. I literally need a bigger space one day so I can have even more offices.

I’m going to quit nicotine soon and just smoke weed, drink tea and burn incense. Like I use to before my ex friend got me hooked on cigarettes. He offered a non smoker one. Never ever do that.

now, I’m using my extra money not for food - but for an acoustic guitar and used iPad. I’m going to start selling NFT’s and making sweet beautiful music.

No offense. We know you are struggling. This forum is here in the darkest moments when we need a kind word, some moral support. Not someone making judgment calls.

@KOZMOZIS @realchrisharold

The title you've given this thread is misleading.
In Post # 11 you said:

"I make $1685/month Canadian Dollars…

it’s absolutely insufficient to do anything but buy food and pay for my power and phone.
"

Having little or nothing left over after paying necessary expenses is not
the same as having zero money.

ac75 civil.png

I quite like not seeing many people. It's often not worth it. I had people become obsessed with me when I was in my thirties and I became a lot more wary of them after that, somewhat reclusive. Money wise I'm doing ok, but I'm old and it took a long time to get to that position where your money is ok. I moved states 3 times to improve assets, it worked for me. Isolated people do have portability.

Last edited:
that’s exactly what I mean
I used to do that. Would buy those papers, Rollies I think they're called, and rip up the old cigarettes, trying to extract just the ok tobacco in there (sometimes most of the cigarette is unsmoked) and then make a new cigarette with a few used ones!! I know the experience! ...I gave up smoking five or six years ago now. It was easier to do this after I had become something of a chain smoker and it didn't give such a buzz.

New Threads

Top Bottom