• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

I have 0 people in my life. $0, 0 family etc

KOZMOZIS @realchrisharold

Wall Street Apprentice
You have no idea how miserable I am without cigarettes or marijuana.

It’s the only things that kill the pain.

I’m trying to negotiate with my psychiatrist to get me back on Adderall XR; which made me productive and closer to god.

Now: I just pick cigarette butts every day because I have $0 in all my accounts. My family runs a profitable marijuana business illegally and doesn’t even want to share a single bud with me. In fact: they call me bitter and tell me to “get over it.”

Just.. get over: get over all the crap they currently do to me by not investing in me whatsoever no matter how many times I tell them i love them and hug them and paint them pictures.

I truly have a sick and disturbed family. Not to mention they would yell at me and beat me up when I was a kid (literally; by smacking me, flashing me and punching me.)

They’ve never once said sorry for anything or feel an iota of remorse. They try to coddle me by giving me gift cards every once in a blue moon for the dollar store.

I hate them with every fibre of my being.

@KOZMOZIS @realchrisharold
"I just pick cigarette butts every day"

What does that mean?
Pick them where?
Do you mean picking up cigarette butts from the street, sidewalk,
public ashtrays? Or what?

So, attempting to self medicate? What is preventing you from learning the skills to lead an independent life rather than expecting sustenance from others? There are people here who, while facing continuing issues, are proudly independent.

So, attempting to self medicate? What is preventing you from learning the skills to lead an independent life rather than expecting sustenance from others? There are people here who, while facing continuing issues, are proudly independent.

“self medicate” get out of here with that terminology. You don’t drink beer? You don’t eat fast food?

oh yeah by the way I don’t know anything I’m deft and dumb.

ps. I’m very poor

maybe you haven’t noticed the automation replacing jobs and making people like me obsolete. Maybe you don’t even think for one second that I live on disability and I’m trapped in a cycle of poverty, buddy guy

Can you apply for welfare? Not sure if you are in America. You need to get a crap job for a start. Go to hospital, tell them you need meds.

Can you apply for welfare? Not sure if you are in America. You need to get a crap job for a start. Go to hospital, tell them you need meds.

i live on disability. You need money to start a business. You need money to meet people. You need money to do absolutely everything. You’re voiceless and powerless without money

So, you're saying you have an income, but
find it insufficient for your intentions?

I make $1685/month Canadian Dollars…

it’s absolutely insufficient to do anything but buy food and pay for my power and phone.

so I forego eating most days.

Not you; but one of the posters here “sustenance of others.”

newsflash: your family is supposed to support you if they have the means. And my family is more than capable of providing money, marijuana, anything. They’re swimming in all of it. Instead: they say - “if your business is really that good then you’ll be successful on your own.”

they make me sick…

Maybe can you find another person to share with? Aren't there any agencies in Canada that help with people who are disabled? Nonprofit? Also try checking with churches, some do try to help. Ask about roommates or transportation, you never know until you try.

My family loves to put me down so that they can show how successful they are. It would never occur to them that l really needed help when they kicked me to the curb. Now l see them a couple times a year. I don't even call my mom.

Luckily someone else is emotionally and financially supporting me. And guess we will try to make a go of it in one to 2.5 years. You are right. Without money, l pretty much stay home 24/7. I am paying off back taxes. Just wiped out 2019 taxes. ☺

Last edited:
Family can suck for sure. But, I say this in the spirit of a true friend, your posts are full of self pity. If you say those same things to your family they may be put off by your attitude.
Have you asked if there is some job you could do for them to earn some cash? To earn you weed? Otherwise it may seem like you are demanding and entitled. That puts people off.
Do you have a social worker? Your social worker may be able to help you find a part time job and housing that fits your income.
And there are food pantries that will help fill your belly.
Try this site to find a food pantry near you.
Food Banks Canada - Find a Food Bank

It’s incredible how deeply traumatizing it is when your parents don’t love you. The way it affects you into your adult life is absolutely devastating. And people tell you to “just get over it.”

The best thing you can do for yourself re: your family is to accept who they are. Stop expecting anything from them, including basic respect and love. You can’t control them, and you’ll just continue to experience feelings of betrayal and rejection every single time they let you down.

Until you have been marked as the black sheep of the family, it doesn't matter what you do. I got kicked out of my family for what my step-father did to me.

You suddenly start keeping track exactly who has your back in life. You know immedately when they don't have your back. We have a lifetime of this because we grew up with bad parents. I know if you got my back or you don't have my back. Childhood has taught me this very well.

Maybe can you find another person to share with? Aren't there any agencies in Canada that help with people who are disabled? Nonprofit? Also try checking with churches, some do try to help. Ask about roommates or transportation, you never know until you try.

My family loves to put me down so that they can show how successful they are. It would never occur to them that l really needed help when they kicked me to the curb. Now l see them a couple times a year. I don't even call my mom.

Luckily someone else is emotionally and financially supporting me. And guess we will try to make a go of it in one to 2.5 years. You are right. Without money, l pretty much stay home 24/7. I am paying off back taxes. Just wiped out 2019 taxes. ☺

Family can suck for sure. But, I say this in the spirit of a true friend, your posts are full of self pity. If you say those same things to your family they may be put off by your attitude.
Have you asked if there is some job you could do for them to earn some cash? To earn you weed? Otherwise it may seem like you are demanding and entitled. That puts people off.
Do you have a social worker? Your social worker may be able to help you find a part time job and housing that fits your income.
And there are food pantries that will help fill your belly.
Try this site to find a food pantry near you.
Food Banks Canada - Find a Food Bank

The bottom person seems to know everything about me there is to know, while the top person has constructive criticism and shared their own experience.

kudos to the bottom person.

Until you have been marked as the black sheep of the family, it doesn't matter what you do. I got kicked out of my family for what my step-father did to me.

You suddenly start keeping track exactly who has your back in life. You know immedately when they don't have your back. We have a lifetime of this because we grew up with bad parents. I know if you got my back or you don't have my back. Childhood has taught me this very well.

You and ‘AP’ have a good understanding of my situation. Self pity? Nah. More like self loathing since I am forced into a position financially to see myself as dirt as that’s how many people see me. I know: you - don’t see it or hear it or believe it for that matter, but you’re not living in Edmonton, Alberta in a pair of white girl flats and leopard print pants at the moment

You and ‘AP’ have a good understanding of my situation. Self pity? Nah. More like self loathing since I am forced into a position financially to see myself as dirt as that’s how many people see me. I know: you - don’t see it or hear it or believe it for that matter, but you’re not living in Edmonton, Alberta in a pair of white girl flats and leopard print pants at the moment

No offence towards you AP whatsoever

New Threads

Top Bottom