• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

I Got Hella Issues

KevinMao133

Jealousy, Pent Up Anger, Bipolar Disorder

While my strength is apparent, weakness is equally apparent, if not more apparent

Too many issues to deal with, too many problems

A good therapist can help you sort out your issues. It may take years of psychotherapy but you can overcome your problems.

Jealousy, Pent Up Anger, Bipolar Disorder

While my strength is apparent, weakness is equally apparent, if not more apparent

Too many issues to deal with, too many problems
Just pick one area to improve on and work at it until you are able to move the dial. Once you get to where you are functioning better with it move on to the next area. Trying to fix everything at once is overwhelming and guarantees you'll quit in frustration. Recovery is best broken down into small tasks that can be accomplished one after the other.

Try therapy workbooks if you don't have access to counseling. I have found them to be very helpful.

hard to find help. Hard to open up my mouth for help

There are plenty of self-help books written by therapists that can help. Therapy mostly invovles replacing negative, pessimistic thinking with positive, optimistic thinking which you can do on your own. If you set a goal to think positively and focus on the positive aspects of situations and keep persisting it will eventually become a habit and you can become a positive, optimistic person who enjoys your life and can handle stress easily.

I really like the way you said that… Even though you’re feeling so low, you know your strength is still there. It will not betray you now. Use your strength.

What gives you strength? As others have said, a therapy-based approach (either in person or through workbooks or online) on one small piece at a time sounds the most manageable to me.

I really like the way you said that… Even though you’re feeling so low, you know your strength is still there. It will not betray you now. Use your strength.

What gives you strength? As others have said, a therapy-based approach (either in person or through workbooks or online) on one small piece at a time sounds the most manageable to me.

gym gives me strength, feeling superior also gives me the strength. There’s good strength and bad strength

Your issues are extremely valid, but you're also not alone in feeling this way. A lot of us feel that way due to what we're going through, mentally, physically, spiritually, etc. I hope things get better / more manageable for you.

I suffer those too, but because I faced those problems, I am able to control them now and when I do "confess" to someone, who I feel comfortable with, I get suggestions on how to deal with them and it helps enormously.

I found that going to see a professional is not the answer for me and when I did go, I ended up councelling them lol

New Threads

Top Bottom