• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

I am thinking of writing some original short horror fiction.

Metalhead

Video game and movie addict.
V.I.P Member
It will bring out my inner nihilist and purge some of my past traumas, hopefully.

I probably should not name my past enemies directly if I do this.

Who knows? Maybe I can sell the movie rights to Ari Aster.

I've been writing therapeutically since I was about 14. My stories were pretty violent early on. Go for it!

I've been writing therapeutically since I was about 14. My stories were pretty violent early on. Go for it!
I remember being 9 and writing my versions of death metal lyrics, which
involved describing cooking and eating the family dog so I would not have to walk her again. I thought I was being hilarious but that scared my parents.

1713719281270.png

New Threads

Top Bottom