• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

I am looking into moving to Japan

Mr_Alex

I have Asperger's but there is one trick that I can do,I can appear normal and mask it but now I feel my time that I have to work,I am looking at getting my IT Qualifications and will hopefully get a job in the IT Field in Japan,I was wondering can anyone suggest who I can contact if I want to get a job in the IT field in Japan and also I need some advice

I would like to move to Australia, United Kingdom (northern England), Canada and even the United States, especially if I get that Associate Chartered Accountant designation.

I don't mind moving to Korea or Japan, too. China is out of the question, my great-grandparents moved from China and settled here, never returning once since moving out, for a reason.

I considered New Zealand, but I was talked out of it because I support the Wallabies. And more reasons, too.

If you want to move to Japan, here are a few links you may have read, but they seem useful

NZ Japanese Embassy
Immigration Bureau of Japan

I thought about moving to Japan as well to be an English teacher as they pay very well over there, but I just couldn't leave my family members like that. That maybe something for you to look into if you rneally want to move over there and can't get an IT job.

LoneHeart,the reason I want to move to Japan is because I have extended family in Hong Kong can also catch a plane easily from Japan to visit my family in Hong Kong

New Threads

Top Bottom