• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Howdy

premiumsockets

person who thinks too much
Hi, I'm a 26-y/o person (they/them) who loves big robots and even bigger spaceships. I also love thinking and talking about media (sometimes I write, too) and playing video games with friends. Many Big Thoughts and no words, but I'm working on it :)

edit: oh and my name is Aster if you want to call me that

1685553185617.png

Welcome, Aster! :)

There are lots of other LGBTQ+ folks here, including myself. I think you will fit in just fine!

Welcome, Aster,
Robots and spaceships and awesome whale drawings? Hooray! A kindred spirit. I hope you enjoy your time here.

Thank you all! This is a nice place :)
Robots and spaceships and awesome whale drawings? Hooray! A kindred spirit. I hope you enjoy your time here.
It's funny because I have SO much gunpla that all my friends think I'm just in love with big robots but spaceships are closer to my heart. It's just a lot harder to find good spaceship media to consume! I am extremely open to recommendations for big robot OR spaceship stuff (i just finished reading Getter Robo! I've never really delved into the super robot genre other than Gurren Lagann and The Big O, and even more rarely do I read manga so it was exciting to dig into!).
Welcome! Glad to see you've already jumped right into things! :)
It's easy when you brute force ignore your freeze instinct :p

New Threads

Top Bottom